Hot Deals

Long & McQuade

GoPro Casey Camera/Accessory Case $9.99 (reg $72.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2021 3:35 pm
[OP]
Jun 16, 2020
123 posts
345 upvotes

[Long & McQuade] GoPro Casey Camera/Accessory Case $9.99 (reg $72.99)

GoPro Casey Camera/Accessory Case $9.99 (reg $72.99)

https://www.long-mcquade.com/73224/Pro- ... --Case.htm

Looks like theyre clearing out all gopro accessories for $9.99 (older models items; 5 and lower), except for the remote at $49

https://www.long-mcquade.com/?page=bran ... pagination
23 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1880 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks got the jaws flex clamp for when I do extreme stuff
Oct 13, 2014
262 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
I mean, the regular price is obviously ridiculous but $10 for some official GoPro accessories is pretty good. GoPro will easily send you replacements if you ever break or lose these.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2020
123 posts
345 upvotes
jsoccerboy wrote: Anything good that's compatible with the Hero 8?
Dual charger (it will work with 8 batteries) and the Casey if you need a case.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
3532 posts
2530 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered a pile of accessories I don't really need but at $10 a pop why not :). Hope L&M's in-store pickup inventory check is accurate.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
3532 posts
2530 upvotes
Toronto
jsoccerboy wrote: Anything good that's compatible with the Hero 8?
All of the mounts should be compatible. I just checked and the Hero 5 batteries are the same size etc. as the 8's but the 8 has a bit of fancy stuff built in. Compatible regardless, so the batteries and chargers listed should be fine too.
Last edited by torontotim on Sep 14th, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 14, 2014
2 posts
Saskatoon
any of the housing would work with Gopro 7 ?
thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
3532 posts
2530 upvotes
Toronto
solimany wrote: any of the housing would work with Gopro 7 ?
thanks
Have a look and check.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
3532 posts
2530 upvotes
Toronto
kathkath wrote: OOS in Ontario for pick up?
Which item? There are a couple dozen on the list and many of them are listed as in stock in various stores. They'll ship to you as well.
May 28, 2007
135 posts
20 upvotes
torontotim wrote: All of the mounts should be compatible. I just checked and the Hero 5 batteries are the same size etc. as the 8's but the 8 has a bit of fancy stuff built in. Compatible regardless, so the batteries and chargers listed should be fine too.
Thanks, picked up 2 GoPro Hero 5 batteries for my GoPro 8. The shipping for the dual charger was $21 from BC to ON, which was too much, but that still works out to 50% off the retail price. So I may make another order.

Edit: Pulled the trigger and bought the dual charger with shipping. It's going to be a hassle to charge each battery separately.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4877 posts
2913 upvotes
Not too much stock in GTA, and shipping cost from store sorta kills the impulse purchase.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
3532 posts
2530 upvotes
Toronto
The Dual Charger that is only in stock in BC comes with one battery which is a nice touch.

I just checked and Purolator Ground shipping for the Dual Battery charger to me in Toronto is $16.34 with a $21 Canada Post option.

I don't need it - I have a few aftermarket batteries and a triple charger I picked up on Amazon that seem to work just fine.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2020
123 posts
345 upvotes
jerjai wrote: Thanks, picked up 2 GoPro Hero 5 batteries for my GoPro 8. The shipping for the dual charger was $21 from BC to ON, which was too much, but that still works out to 50% off the retail price. So I may make another order.

Edit: Pulled the trigger and bought the dual charger with shipping. It's going to be a hassle to charge each battery separately.
Hero 5 batteries will fit but all features (assuming its the higher res and frame rates settings) may not be available. There will be a warning message on the display. The Hero 8 batteries with blue end cap apparently have a higher discharge rate for the more power hungry features.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2020
123 posts
345 upvotes
In case anyone wondering, the dual charger also works one Max batteries which are longer than the Hero5-8 batteries but use same/similar end cap.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2020
123 posts
345 upvotes
torontotim wrote: The Dual Charger that is only in stock in BC comes with one battery which is a nice touch.

I just checked and Purolator Ground shipping for the Dual Battery charger to me in Toronto is $16.34 with a $21 Canada Post option.

I don't need it - I have a few aftermarket batteries and a triple charger I picked up on Amazon that seem to work just fine.
The gopro dual charger works well because the batteries snap in securely so you can toss it in a backpack and charge on the go with a power bank.