Looking for advised buying a Hybrid/ gravel bike

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2020 2:37 pm
[OP]
Nov 12, 2020
1 posts

Looking for advised buying a Hybrid/ gravel bike

Hi Everyone
Looking to buy a hybrid/ gravel bicycle for next spring, but stores are asking me to preorder now.
I like to ride in trails most of the time (long rides 40 km - 80 km) but sometimes on the roads (but not long rides)
Looking for a great bike , great performance, no heavy, my budget is around $1000. ( I think height is important, I am petite 1.55 cm woman)
I did some research and found the next: Devinci Hx Claris $1050; Cannodale Quick CX3 $1000, Cannodale Althea2 $939 (2019 clearance)
I prefer Canadian bikes; however, This trek Fx3 looks good and has a great price $849
I would like to choose two models and try them..
If you are knowledgeable with these kind of bicycles, I appreciate your advise!!
Thanks!!!!!

Isa
3 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
3796 posts
1621 upvotes
Mississauga
From what you listed and the price range you are looking for, pick the one that looks best to you. You will not go wrong with either one here. Sizing is more important, so make sure the store you buy from sizes you properly or at least will let you return the bike if it's not your size.
Jan 3, 2008
976 posts
267 upvotes
W.GTA
Ysa1306 wrote: Hi Everyone
Looking to buy a hybrid/ gravel bicycle for next spring, but stores are asking me to preorder now.
I like to ride in trails most of the time (long rides 40 km - 80 km) but sometimes on the roads (but not long rides)
Looking for a great bike , great performance, no heavy, my budget is around $1000. ( I think height is important, I am petite 1.55 cm woman)
I did some research and found the next: Devinci Hx Claris $1050; Cannodale Quick CX3 $1000, Cannodale Althea2 $939 (2019 clearance)
I prefer Canadian bikes; however, This trek Fx3 looks good and has a great price $849
I would like to choose two models and try them..
If you are knowledgeable with these kind of bicycles, I appreciate your advise!!
Thanks!!!!!
Looks like an adventure bike with a 42 tire is want you need if you are riding more trail, also look into the Liv Rove1.
Koodo/Public Mobile