Looking for Bathroom repair/reno advice & recommendations

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2021 7:20 pm
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
597 posts
129 upvotes

Looking for Bathroom repair/reno advice & recommendations

Having continuous leak from shower & vanity faucet, is it time to reno or can still manage with repair ? What would you recommend ? If reno what are my options.
Note: I don't want to invest much into a bathroom repair/reno now but looking for value for the money spend for long run !
TIA.
Images
  • 1.jpeg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpeg
  • 4.jpeg
  • 5.jpeg
  • 6.jpeg
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3354 posts
461 upvotes
Mississauga
I am almost finished my reno (which based on how you worded what you want to do, would fill you with absolute horror/terror at my budget) but my stuff wasn't leaking just was old dated and not that functional and somewhat gross (shower was small and yucky)

Based on those images, its a small bath room your prob looking at about 15-20k for a complete gut with a budget redo (and not going massively cheap) or you can call a plumber and they can help. U could transform that bath room which is similar to my pre-reno (but much smaller) into something that would likely see 100% ROI if your the home owner and you choose to sell.

I have used Jiffy app for basic stuff like leaks but if it becomes a bigger issue it may become more costly. I would budget 300-1000 for two leaks to get fixed, it really depends on what exactly is causing the leak