Fashion & Beauty

Looking for the best place/price to buy an expensive double edge safety razor (Rex Ambassador)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2019 9:20 pm
[OP]
Sep 3, 2006
268 posts
92 upvotes
Montreal

Looking for the best place/price to buy an expensive double edge safety razor (Rex Ambassador)

Hello fellow RFDers!

I did a lot of searching on double edge safety razors lately and I almost made up my final choice : the Rex Ambassador.

It's an expensive razor but it has all the important features I am looking for :
- slim head for under the nose shaving
- stainless steel material
- adjustable on the go
- reviewers approved

So far it seems, like other luxury products, that this razor is always sold at regular price but some sites may offer coupon codes or discounts when you signup to their newsletter. I'm looking for that. The best option I found so far is 222.25$ USD (~296$ CAD) with a coupon code and including the shipping fee but I would prefer to order from Canada if possible or from another US site if I can get a better price.

Do you have sites suggestions? I'll gladly bookmark them. If you have Canadian sites that do not have coupons going, I would still like to have their address to check on them regularly.

I expect some people will guide me towards less expensive razors and I'm fine with that but please keep the conversation respectful. This post does't aim for an all out war on what is the razor I should buy ok? :)

3 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1807 posts
521 upvotes
Fendrihan has the razor you mentioned. Based in Ontario
[OP]
Sep 3, 2006
268 posts
92 upvotes
Montreal
Thank you! I hope they will release a coupon for valentine's day! :)

Their price is 345.45$ CAD shipping included. A coupon is mandatory for me otherwise I'll order from the american website.

Any other Canadian sites worth bookmarking?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1771 posts
363 upvotes
Italian Barber is Canadian and pretty good. I really like their own brand aftershaves.