Travel

Looking for a bus or train out to Niagara Falls Tonight and coming back tomorrow night

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1080 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.

Looking for a bus or train out to Niagara Falls Tonight and coming back tomorrow night

I have a question. Can you help?
I plan on going to Casino Niagara tonight untill tomorrow night and just trying to find out about getting there by bus or train? I dont drive and trying to find out the cheapest way of getting there from Toronto? Can you help me out? I'm looking for a bus or train that i can catch tonight around 8-9 pm and plan on coming back to toronto tomorrow sometime after 9pm
I looked at safeway and me and my wife have pac cards but we can't take any bags with us on the bus and we would like to bring a few things with us like a change of clothes
so we cant take safeway. Can you help me out by finding me away i can get there tonight until tomorrow night
Thanks
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2463 posts
1372 upvotes
Have you tried Google Maps? They have a feature which helps calculate transit schedules, which often includes private bus operators (ie: Greyhound), GO, and VIA Rail.
Last edited by burnt69 on Oct 1st, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2949 upvotes
PEPSICOLA1 wrote: I have a question. Can you help?
I plan on going to Casino Niagara tonight untill tomorrow night and just trying to find out about getting there by bus or train? I dont drive and trying to find out the cheapest way of getting there from Toronto? Can you help me out? I'm looking for a bus or train that i can catch tonight around 8-9 pm and plan on coming back to toronto tomorrow sometime after 9pm
I looked at safeway and me and my wife have pac cards but we can't take any bags with us on the bus and we would like to bring a few things with us like a change of clothes
so we cant take safeway. Can you help me out by finding me away i can get there tonight until tomorrow night
Thanks
safeway casino bus, or the city has their own buses you can take to and from Niagara falls.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1080 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.
badOne wrote: safeway casino bus, or the city has their own buses you can take to and from Niagara falls.
I was thinking safeway since i have a pac card but they don't let you bring any bags on the bus and i would like to bring some clothes with me
since i plan on staying overnight
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2006
1199 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver
If its a small backpack. They wont care. Just say its holding your jacket since its hot today.

Also, the return ticket is valid for 48 hours, but standby. Usually you'll get on the first available trip.
[external link removed]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1080 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.
wilson_wu wrote: If its a small backpack. They wont care. Just say its holding your jacket since its hot today.

Also, the return ticket is valid for 48 hours, but standby. Usually you'll get on the first available trip.
[/quot

Thanks for letting me know
Are you 100% sure if i bring a backpack with some clothes in it they will let me on? It says on the website no backpacks are allowed
There is a bus that comes right near where i live at 8 pm so i could grab that one
Do i need to make Reservations
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1080 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.
I'm guessing i could wear a jacket on the bus and hide the backpack underneth it..right?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
19597 posts
3596 upvotes
Toronto
Just another example of how pitiful Canada's transit planning is. This isn't a real country if we can't get even basic intercity travel running.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1080 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: OP, do you drive? Rent a car, maybe?
looks like i will take safeway
they said if im staying at a hotal overnight i can bring a backpack with me
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9598 posts
1853 upvotes
Toronto
GO train, Megabus.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2949 upvotes
PEPSICOLA1 wrote: I was thinking safeway since i have a pac card but they don't let you bring any bags on the bus and i would like to bring some clothes with me
since i plan on staying overnight
a backpack is ok. Not the huge camping ones but rather the ones used for high school. Never had a problem. But then I got banned from the bus for not "playing" (gambling).

Top