Real Estate

Looking for a buyer real estate agent, townhomes!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2023 4:17 pm
[OP]
Jul 8, 2017
15 posts
2 upvotes

Looking for a buyer real estate agent, townhomes!

Looking for a buyer real estate agent who knows a lot about townhomes

Areas of interest
- Downtown Toronto Cabbagetown
- Riverside, South Riverdale, Leslievville
- Can be opened to a townhouse that is somewhere in the middle between Pearson Airport and Richmond Hill (where our families are), but must be transitable to downtown Toronto (where we work)

About Us:
- Currently own a downtown condo

You must be willing to go thorough an interview with us.

PM if you are knowledgable in the above areas, and I will schedule a call for an interview with you.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1309 posts
2369 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Get a cashback realtor. Or use the seller's agent and just offer 2.5% less if that's possible in Onterrible. Find the listings yourself, it's not that hard.

There's also these guys: https://www.zerovaluerealty.ca/

You're paying extra * for no real benefit. They don't know shit and are worth even less.
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 7th, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tone it down
[OP]
Jul 8, 2017
15 posts
2 upvotes
I plan to search for listings myself but want to have a chance to learn from an expert.

If the agent is NOT an expert in those areas and townhomes, I don’t want that agent at all.
Mar 1, 2018
291 posts
165 upvotes
Deal directly with the listing broker and negotiate price and commission keeping in mind YOU ARE IN CHARGE, the commission is built into the selling price and the net cost is all that matters.

List your condo on MLS for $199 and sell it yourself, you can offer buyers agent any commission you want:

here's an example of a flat fee broker :

therealtycommission.com
May 3, 2013
751 posts
448 upvotes
Toronto
@OP I'd be very surprised if you find an expert in all those areas. You may find several experts in those areas, but not just one. I'm top 1% at my brokerage and have bought and sold in many many areas across GTAs and won't consider myself an expert in any of them. My value proposition to my clients is focused around brutal honesty and data integrity. I've been thru a few interviews and got rejected on some simply because the interviewer didn't like the honesty they were hearing. Many Realtors will be able to say what you want to hear, so just be wary if you stumble upon an expert in those diverse areas.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)