• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 3:03 pm
[OP]
Jul 24, 2018
318 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto

Looking free Alexa or Google nest mini

I just heart something about free device if you get premium on spotify. Is there any requirement like youtube subscriber start date? Thanks.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33741 posts
7376 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
SeyitA35523 wrote: I just heart something about free device if you get premium on spotify. Is there any requirement like youtube subscriber start date? Thanks.
That offer was a few months ago. I don't think it is available anymore
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
22395 posts
17224 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Gee wrote: That offer was a few months ago. I don't think it is available anymore
Google was also giving away free Nest minis to Canadians with Google One and YouTube paid subscriptions just before Christmas (as well as to US-based subscribers to Google Fi.) But those ships have also sailed.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33741 posts
7376 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
bylo wrote: Google was also giving away free Nest minis to Canadians with Google One and YouTube paid subscriptions just before Christmas (as well as to US-based subscribers to Google Fi.) But those ships have also sailed.
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. (YouTube subscription)
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
22395 posts
17224 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Gee wrote: I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. (YouTube subscription)
I ordered mine on the 16th via the GooFi promo. According to FedEx it's on the truck to my Amerifriend for delivery today. Which is great timing because I'll be visiting them tomorrow.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33741 posts
7376 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
bylo wrote: I ordered mine on the 16th via the GooFi promo. According to FedEx it's on the truck to my Amerifriend for delivery today. Which is great timing because I'll be visiting them tomorrow.
I had mine shipped to Canada