Looking Freight forwarding/mailbox in New Hampshire US

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 3:37 am
[OP]
Mar 13, 2008
166 posts
46 upvotes

Looking Freight forwarding/mailbox in New Hampshire US

Hi I'm looking for a freight forwarding company or mailbox for online orders from the US in New Hampshire. I'm currently using one in New York State, nut I'm moving closer to New Hampshire and it's a tax free state so it would be a better place to receive my "US shipping only" online orders. Thanks
3 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14516 posts
11722 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
witiku wrote: Hi I'm looking for a freight forwarding company or mailbox for online orders from the US in New Hampshire. I'm currently using one in New York State, nut I'm moving closer to New Hampshire and it's a tax free state so it would be a better place to receive my "US shipping only" online orders. Thanks
Lol, wouldn’t we all
(Enjoy those tax free benefits)

Truth is... the further you move away from the Border, the harder it is to find those who freight forward to Canada
Just not the demand for it
(And NH does not share a border with Canada)

Most places even along the US / Canada Border are just Parcel / Freight Drops for Cdn Customer Pick Up
Reality is such... that Percentage wise, only a small few offer forwarding / across border push

Chances are going to be greater that you’ll find something in Upstate NY, Vermont or Maine
Places frequented by those who live in Montreal, the Eastern Townships or Quebec City

For mail / parcel drop only... where you still have to do your own pick up
You might want to look at getting a US PO Box
Or one at a UPS Store
Jan 9, 2011
334 posts
154 upvotes
Montreal, QC
PointsHubby wrote: (And NH does not share a border with Canada)
You obviously have never heard of or worked at the Chartierville POE. You can almost add East Hereford if you’re not adverse to adding a km or two to the transit between Canada and NH. Hang your ex-CBSA head in shame. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye

OP can’t help you as there isn’t really much in the NH side of Stewartstown NH (heck, even the USPS office is on the VT side in Beecher Falls.) Perhaps try down in Littleton.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14516 posts
11722 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ls17031 wrote: You obviously have never heard of or worked at the Chartierville POE. You can almost add East Hereford if you’re not adverse to adding a km or two to the transit between Canada and NH. Hang your ex-CBSA head in shame. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye

OP can’t help you as there isn’t really much in the NH side of Stewartstown NH (heck, even the USPS office is on the VT side in Beecher Falls.) Perhaps try down in Littleton.
:facepalm:
Indeed head hung in shame
Cannot believe I somehow totally forgot about this thin sliver in La Belle Province

For some reason, I was just thinking as to how we access NH when we head that way on vacation, and it’s always via Vermont

Apologies all around... especially to the great folks who live in Northern NH