• Aug 6th, 2020 8:25 am
[OP]
Jul 9, 2014
646 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Looking for a good deal Internet Package In Hamilton

Hi,

I am looking for a good deal Internet Package In Hamilton. Does anyone have a suggestion? I see Carry Telecom has the $75Mpbs for $39.99 for the first 6 months then $44.99 per month (recurring charge, every 30 days).

Thanks in advance
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5328 posts
1985 upvotes
Debtario
Unless something changes in the near future, prepare to keep looking. Severe deal drought ever since the pandemic hit, Internet service is in demand so there is no incentive to attract new customers or offer discounts.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1654 posts
696 upvotes
For carrytel you are looking at the rogers area plans. You need to scroll down to cogeco area plans for Hamilton. You can also get a referral discount off your first month if you know someone with carrytel. I think its 20$. But really, there aren't many good deals on internet at the moment. The big ISPs court case took the wind out of the sector + covid.
May 28, 2009
26 posts
12 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Are you in the cogeco area or the Rogers area, that’s the first question
[OP]
Jul 9, 2014
646 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MrPaul wrote: Are you in the cogeco area or the Rogers area, that’s the first question
I really don't know. The main intersection is Grath St and Limeridge Rd West (L9C 4K1)

Updated
I use Check Available, so it would be Rogers then
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1055 posts
906 upvotes
Markham, ON
cam1982 wrote: Hi,

I am looking for a good deal Internet Package In Hamilton. Does anyone have a suggestion? I see Carry Telecom has the $75Mpbs for $39.99 for the first 6 months then $44.99 per month (recurring charge, every 30 days).

Thanks in advance
Who is your current provider?
FIDO, Koodo, Public Mobile, TELUS customer.
May 28, 2009
26 posts
12 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I would recommend start.ca then. Speed has been rock solid for us. No deals at the moment however.