Looking for a good mechanic / auto shop in Scarborough West

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 11:25 am
[OP]
Nov 26, 2019
6 posts
Toronto, ON

Looking for a good mechanic / auto shop in Scarborough West

Does anyone have recommendations for a good mechanic or auto shop in Scarborough around Victoria Park and St Clair area or close enough?

Anyone that works with Hyundai if possible!

Thanks
Thread Summary
Trying to find a good / honest mechanic in the area.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
2101 posts
2292 upvotes
Toronto
Sent you an e-mail...
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Feb 8, 2010
582 posts
475 upvotes
LKS AUTO SERVICE
155 Midwest Rd, Scarborough ON M1P 3A6

It is not far from your area.

Pricing reasonable. Most importantly the owner is honest, never oversell me anything other than needed repair.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
2101 posts
2292 upvotes
Toronto
I sent the name of my guy located at Warden / Ellesmere, so OP has two choices on his radar.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2015
1147 posts
1491 upvotes
90.00° N, 135.00° W
Why not disclose your mechanic here? So members/users can see it right away and dont have to email/pm you.
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: I sent the name of my guy located at Warden / Ellesmere, so OP has two choices on his radar.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1463 posts
135 upvotes
CMB Auto Repairs
120 Google reviews
Auto repair shop in Toronto, Ontario
Address: 2500 Lawrence Ave E unit 10, Scarborough, ON M1P 4R7
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 5 p.m.
Phone: (416) 757-6777

Ask for Mark, he's the man!
Buy/Sell/Trade with confidence, 50+ positive feedback.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
49982 posts
14012 upvotes
ONTARIO
CuriousJack wrote: Why not disclose your mechanic here? So members/users can see it right away and dont have to email/pm you.
Good mechanics don’t need your business. They’re so booked and small shop.
Service and convenience suck. But they don’t rip you off, and they know what they’re doing.

I guess they rather share it with a fellow rfd community member rather then for it to be on google for all to see.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
2101 posts
2292 upvotes
Toronto
Generic corporations i will comment on websites such as Costco or Best Buy etc; for personal person to person businesses where i have built a personal relationship i prefer not to post on websites unless i get the owners permission to do so in advance as it is personal not business to me.

I can post generically on Costco, Best Buy, Amazon or any conglomerate these are not personal in any way so i can post away, i out of respect when i have personal dealings i respect the individual person. They can advertise and get unsolicited expansion, i can disclose my recommendation discreetly when i believe in their service. Just my way it harms no one, and like here others will post other options that people are free to take.
Jun 2, 2019
16 posts
4 upvotes
I'm also looking for a mechanic in the Danforth / Victoria Park area that can work on older BMW's.