• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2017 3:33 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 19, 2011
121 posts
57 upvotes
RICHMOND
On the website home page there is a sign up portion and they will email you a code
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16314 posts
5569 upvotes
There are some deals, but you need to know what you want before today, i had actually bought mine a few months ago and beat BF pricing but they were clearance items.
Do you want front loading, top loading, top loading high efficiency?
solo. wrote: I'm glad I bought mine during the Whirlpool friend's and family sale. Seems like the BF is a bust for washer/dryer deals.
Are you sure you will receive it, i bought a few affresh items (nothing big) and never heard from it again after the confirmation e-mail.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
1900 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Quentin5 wrote: There are some deals, but you need to know what you want before today, i had actually bought mine a few months ago and beat BF pricing but they were clearance items.
Do you want front loading, top loading, top loading high efficiency?

Are you sure you will receive it, i bought a few affresh items (nothing big) and never heard from it again after the confirmation e-mail.
Pretty sure I got it since I just took out my laundry from the dryer.Face With Tears Of Joy

Not to add salt to the wound, but I actually placed my 3 days after the sale ended (Nov.11). Told them my account had issues and couldn't order anything (which is true) and that I still had my physical order sheet when I was at the warehouse.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16314 posts
5569 upvotes
solo. wrote: Pretty sure I got it since I just took out my laundry from the dryer.Face With Tears Of Joy

Not to add salt to the wound, but I actually placed my 3 days after the sale ended (Nov.11). Told them my account had issues and couldn't order anything (which is true) and that I still had my physical order sheet when I was at the warehouse.
Very impressive. I hope my items arrive
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2088 posts
177 upvotes
Kitchener
Ghost001 wrote: I missed the whirlpool deal. Settling for the lg wm3770hva from Best Buy. They have an extra code that brings it down to $1610 for the set
Nice! That's $90 cheaper than what I paid but I got shipping and the stacking kit. You got a better deal if you didn't need delivery or the kit!
Images
  • Screenshot_20171124-163138.png
Jul 19, 2007
284 posts
128 upvotes
Guelph
Double_J wrote: Nice! That's $90 cheaper than what I paid but I got shipping and the stacking kit. You got a better deal if you didn't need delivery or the kit!
Hi there, do you mind sharing where you got this? I am in the same area and looking for this set too. Thanks
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
12523 posts
6397 upvotes
Toronto
Costco in store had Samsung W&D for $599 each on sale last week...not sure until when
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
1125 posts
393 upvotes
Toronto
Swerny wrote: Costco in store had Samsung W&D for $599 each on sale last week...not sure until when
I saw that. Are Samsung washer and dryers good?
Home Phone: $0 since 2016 - Obi200/FPL with Google Voice (free call Can/US)
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1191 posts
600 upvotes
CALGARY
Swerny wrote: Costco in store had Samsung W&D for $599 each on sale last week...not sure until when
Do you know what model?
Oct 7, 2007
59 posts
25 upvotes
WF42H5000 washer & DV42H5000 dryer. On until Dec 6 I believe
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16314 posts
5569 upvotes
jigsatics wrote: I saw that. Are Samsung washer and dryers good?
Apparently then can be ok but some have design flaws. Their customer service is terrible and warranty repairs can be near impossible to get done and failure just after the warranty is not uncommon. Thats according to research i've done, not personal experience but based on this i avoided them.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2088 posts
177 upvotes
Kitchener
Ben311 wrote: Hi there, do you mind sharing where you got this? I am in the same area and looking for this set too. Thanks
Canadian appliance store. Here's a picture of the receipt
Images
  • 20171203_153616.png

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)