• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 11:16 pm
[OP]
Dec 31, 2017
59 posts
17 upvotes
Montreal

looking for an honest toyota mechanic in Montreal

I'm in the market for a used Sienna, so I'm looking for prepurchase inspection services and repair services.
please don't shill your own shop. I've checked several older posts and the DynaTune guy (and others) was super annoying. From the older posts I got these names:

axlegarage ask for Max
JC auto ask for Johnny
AutoService Iberville S200
KNS auto
autolaminar
Pompeo Pneu&Mechanique

the last posts on this topic were from 2015 so this might be dated. I was hoping I could get some newer recommendations.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3515 posts
2178 upvotes
adri8524 wrote: I'm in the market for a used Sienna, so I'm looking for prepurchase inspection services and repair services.
please don't shill your own shop. I've checked several older posts and the DynaTune guy (and others) was super annoying. From the older posts I got these names:

axlegarage ask for Max
JC auto ask for Johnny
AutoService Iberville S200
KNS auto
autolaminar
Pompeo Pneu&Mechanique

the last posts on this topic were from 2015 so this might be dated. I was hoping I could get some newer recommendations.

I wonder if any of those garages are still open for business. Some I never heard of before. :)
[OP]
Dec 31, 2017
59 posts
17 upvotes
Montreal
i checked, they are all still around except for iberville 2000, you know a good mechanic?
Mar 8, 2010
192 posts
89 upvotes
Montreal
+1 for autolaminar Rob, the owner is a very honest guy

If you are looking for convenience, you can contact Andrew (mobile inspector). I used his services a few times and was pretty satisfied about his expertise.

MONTREAL AREA
Andrew Bleakley
Mobile Vehicle Inspection Service
(514) 890-5000

http://www.apa.ca/readarticle.asp?id=242
Aug 5, 2007
101 posts
66 upvotes
+1 Steve @ KNS autosports. - also one of the few places with a flush mounted alignment rack for lowered cars.