• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 12:59 pm
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes

Looking for an iPhone 11 Deal

Good Day!!

I am looking for an iPhone 11 128 GB deal which will save a little bit of cash. It can be a 2-year contract deal or just buy an outright deal. I am just trying to save $100-$200. I know they give you the phone just to drag you into an expensive plan and that's why i am also prepared to buy the phone with cash but was thinking is there any gift card offer going on somewhere. I am from Nova Scotia. Thank you in advance.
3 replies
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes
The day has come when I will have to take a decision, I am going with Fido

iPhone 11 128GB on $710 down (With tax $816.5‬)
Tab $365 (with Tax $‭419.75)
Medium Plan
2 GB data and unlimited Canada wide min
$10 discount for 15 month
$200 bill credit.
1000 Mins long distance For 24 Months.
$57.50/month along with Tax Inc.
Aug 7, 2019
822 posts
283 upvotes
Maybe a bit late now but Freedom Moblie had $80 a month for the iPhone 11 with 23GB of data. Not sure if they exist in Nova Scotia.

You could sign up for automatic payments to bring that down to $75 a month.

Some people were buying/selling friends and family coupons that gave an additinal $15 off every month to bring the price to $60 a month (nothing down).

In fact, I think they have a somewhat similar deal ($80 a month for 9GB for iphone 11, $99 a month for the iPhone 11 pro max): https://www.freedommobile.ca/en-CA

Based on the main page, it says the deals are until Jan 6 so you should still be able to return yuor Fido phone and switch over to Freedom (because Fido gives you 15 days to cancel with a refund).

You could probably play around with the plans available to see which one works for you and even try buying a discount code on Kijiji or the BST forum.

It seems that you really only care about the phone and not the service in which case Freedom should work well for you.
Aug 7, 2019
822 posts
283 upvotes
Honestly, I think you overpaid for the iPhone 11 considering you can buy it new for close to that price.

Please update if you end up switching.