• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 2:53 am
[OP]
Feb 18, 2014
7 posts
1 upvote
Laval

Looking for at least 60GB shared Data TELUS in Quebec

I’m with Telus. We have 3 lines and 4 tablets and two apple watches. We pay about $250 per month. We are looking at cutting the cost. We definitely do need all that full speed data. More would be better. We are in Montreal. Does anyone know of any other plans we could get to save some money? Shared data is a must. Thanks in advance.
5 replies
Nov 21, 2014
699 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto
Port out then port back in when 20GB for $75 is back, total cost would be $75 x 3 - Family Discount $10 x 3 x Tax 1.13 = $253.5 for Ontario
Thanks for the upvote! 😁
[OP]
Feb 18, 2014
7 posts
1 upvote
Laval
Nice is that a win back offer or is it a plan that I could switch to if and when it comes back? Thanks for replying btw
Nov 21, 2014
699 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto
shapelessbb wrote: Nice is that a win back offer or is it a plan that I could switch to if and when it comes back? Thanks for replying btw
Its a regular promo that happens often, you can search it up in the forum, I got it end of august.
Thanks for the upvote! 😁
[OP]
Feb 18, 2014
7 posts
1 upvote
Laval
Yeah. I remember that. It was on Mobilesyrup.com I had tried to switch to it. It was in July. They kept telling me I couldn’t in Quebec. I’m going to keep my eyes open for it again.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32846 posts
6491 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
250$ a month?

My data usage dropped to almost zero with Covid and working at home.

Even if you go out and use data, that’s a lot of data consumption.

I am on a Rogers Business Plan, 5 lines, 75$ for the first line, 35$ for each additional line. Two tablets, 10$ each. 100 Gigs shared (20 Gigs per line, tablets get no data bucket)

Total cost is 235$ Plus tax