None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1253 posts
570 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Trader Score: 0

Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under.

Looking for Asus EEE, MSI Wind, Acer, Toshiba, etc. On a tight budget and would like if something could be around $100 but $150 is the highest I'm looking at right now.

Would like the unit to have the following:

- a working battery (prefer min 1hr battery holding. More the better.)
- free of any problems
- comes with a recovery CD
- AC power cord (I've seen offers without it before :( )
- In working order without any damage. Scratches I can live with. Dog bites... no (I've seen ad's with dog bites before :eek :)
- 1.6 - 1.66ghz preferred
- 10.1" max sizing as it'll be in a backpack

Would like it for light MS Office use, web browsing/researching, be able to handle Youtube (how-to and cooking recipe videos, yes I know not super high res but if I can do 480p it would rock), and very light photo editing if I ever use it for that.

I am not a gamer. I've not gamed in many many years but it would be nice if it can handle -2000 games or McGee's Alice at like 15fps or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

I prefer to deal locally. I can travel if needed up to about 1hr away.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1253 posts
570 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Please specify how much RAM, the HD size as well, and the model number of the laptop you are selling. Thanks in advance. I am in the GTA.

Oh yes, I am aware netbooks don't have CD bays (well the rare ones do IIRC) but I do have an external USB drive.

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Jun 10, 2012
16 posts
NORTH YORK
Can it be used Netbook? I think there is no a new netbook under $150.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1253 posts
570 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Janefu wrote:
Jun 13th, 2012 1:34 pm
Can it be used Netbook? I think there is no a new netbook under $150.
Yes. I'm looking for used. I prefer in the $100 range if possible due to funds as we've got to redo the roof and that is ~$5000-7000. :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

I haven't really checked any of the offers yet as I'm looking for more input first.