Looking For A New Desktop

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2020 1:48 pm
[OP]
Apr 9, 2020
8 posts
1 upvote

Looking For A New Desktop

Hi, I can use some help here! I've been a long time lurker and am trying to find the best Desktop for my needs! My budget is around $300-450 and the desktop will mainly be used for Microsoft office and a plex server and of course basic browsing and some video viewing! Preferably an HD that is 1TB or 2TB.. I've been looking at Dell.ca and Staples but so many options and can really use some help!
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9576 posts
1842 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe take a look at bauer systems and reurbio for refurbished systems as well.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3728 posts
3248 upvotes
Markham
Lenovo M93 SFF Core i7-4770 3.4GHz 16GB 128GB SSD+1TB DVD Wi-Fi Win 10 Pro (Refurbished)
$482

Use coupon TAKE10 to reduce it to $472 + free shipping in Ontario and Quebec.
1 year warranty including free shipping for warranty service.
Warehouse in Mississauga.
http s: //ca.refurb.io/collections/lenovo-desktops/products/lenovo-m93-sff-core-i7-4770-3-4ghz-16gb-128gb-ssd-1tb-dvd-wi-fi-win-10-pro-refurbished
There are many Lenovo desktops in that website to suit your needs and pockets. When I buy refurbished, I tend to choose the top specs one (e.g. Intel i7 cpu, larger ram and disk sizes) as I have already saved some money in buying refurbished.

This store is my favourite store to buy refurbished business class computers. These business machines have much better build to last for years than many fancy looking but flimsy consumer class computers. I bought 2 laptops and 1 desktop, all refurbished Lenovo machines, from this store in the past 5 years. All came in Grade A conditions and installed with a fresh copy of Windows OS without any Lenovo bloatware. All are still going strong needing no warranty service.
[OP]
Apr 9, 2020
8 posts
1 upvote
Thanks so much for the input! I'm considering getting that model. I need something that will last me awhile! The desktop I had was from Tigerdirect and lasted 5 years! I appreciate the info very much.