Request-A-Deal

Looking for Nintendo WII console

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2010 1:33 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 10, 2009
2 posts
ontario

Looking for Nintendo WII console

Looking for a Nintendo Wii Console ...seems to be sold out in every store I went to today...

Does anybody know where I can buy this product in ontario....

Willing to drive....
15 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
Starting today, it seems like only Best Buy has the cheapest wii which is at $179.99.

You can try to ad match the price at Sears or Staples (or maybe Toys R Us). Sears and Staples are the places less likely to have people buying Wiis. However, I am not sure whether or not the stores near you do stock them. I know I saw one available at the Staples near me but that doesn't help you. Since these stores usually don't have too many people, you might be able to price match it assuming they don't check stock...

As an alternative, you might try to find a $20/$30 off coupon to buy online from Staples (again...if only they have stock). Not sure they would accept the coupon in-store unfortunately. RCSS has it for $199.99 for the rest of week. You can always try there.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1035 posts
30 upvotes
I went to a bunch of stores today and everyplace I went to was out of stock... Did you have any luck yet nac.costa?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2005
1268 posts
57 upvotes
If you don't mind paying the regular price of $209.99 Costco has them, at least the one in Ajax does.
down, right, up, left, y, b
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
28436 posts
7535 upvotes
Toronto
seL wrote: If you don't mind paying the regular price of $209.99 Costco has them, at least the one in Ajax does.
yeah costco has quite a few, as does amazon (and get airmiles).
FS: Marley Wireless Earphones (NEW)

We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1035 posts
30 upvotes
seL wrote: If you don't mind paying the regular price of $209.99 Costco has them, at least the one in Ajax does.
Ah yeah, the one place I didn't look. Does Costco do PM?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
Roconne wrote: Ah yeah, the one place I didn't look. Does Costco do PM?
No, they don't unfortunately.

edit: I don't think they have a price protection policy either.
Member
Oct 25, 2006
233 posts
4 upvotes
does the costco wii come with any extra games etc? or is the $209 price just the console and one remote?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2005
1268 posts
57 upvotes
janbee wrote: does the costco wii come with any extra games etc? or is the $209 price just the console and one remote?
It's just the $209 price for the console and one remote, no deals or any extras. They did have the black controller/nunchuck/wii motion plus on for a bit of a deal, I think $7 savings total if you bought all 3.
down, right, up, left, y, b
Newbie
Dec 8, 2008
12 posts
2 upvotes
mong wrote: Starting today, it seems like only Best Buy has the cheapest wii which is at $179.99.

You can try to ad match the price at Sears or Staples (or maybe Toys R Us). Sears and Staples are the places less likely to have people buying Wiis. However, I am not sure whether or not the stores near you do stock them. I know I saw one available at the Staples near me but that doesn't help you. Since these stores usually don't have too many people, you might be able to price match it assuming they don't check stock...

As an alternative, you might try to find a $20/$30 off coupon to buy online from Staples (again...if only they have stock). Not sure they would accept the coupon in-store unfortunately. RCSS has it for $199.99 for the rest of week. You can always try there.
Now is $199.99 :cry:
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
1035 posts
30 upvotes
MrDisco wrote: checked two TrUs, staples, bb, walmart. no Wiis, no SMB. :(
I went to two different malls (Markville/Promenade) today and there were no Wii's at either. Went to a few different lone EB's as well, no luck. Also went to two walmarts and nothing.

Looks like I might just need to order online.
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
28436 posts
7535 upvotes
Toronto
i realize this isn't as good as the BD deal, but bb.ca has 16 units available right now (5pm est). it seems to be going down at about 1/min so get in quick if you're looking for one.

now i need a deal on SMB and an extra set of controllers :|
FS: Marley Wireless Earphones (NEW)

We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2009
1432 posts
31 upvotes
Anyone know if the Costco in Mississauga is carrying Wiis?

Where can I get one RIGHT NOW?! Willing to pay the $209.99 price.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 2, 2003
109 posts
9 upvotes
Cambridge
looking for one too, anyone have any luck finding any store that have any in stock???
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
beerbaronkw wrote: looking for one too, anyone have any luck finding any store that have any in stock???
Can't help you in locating one but you can purchase one at Shopper Drugs Mart today during their 15x point or 15% off event (if you are looking to buy one right now). Call around, might be easier that way.

Top