• May 10th, 2021 11:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3536 posts
660 upvotes
Hamilton

Looking For Pie Shaped Pavers

I've been searching online for a supplier of pie shaped concrete pavers to be used around a firepit. Attached is a picture of exactly what im looking for. Has anyone seen something like these?
Images
  • 20210508_164331.jpg
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2019
1414 posts
1143 upvotes
GTA
adblink182 wrote: Attached is a picture of exactly what im looking for. Has anyone seen something like these?
Most manufacturers sell kits, which have the insert and the exact number of stones you need. They also seem them individually.

I would always recommend going a stone yard, or calling them up before a big box store.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3536 posts
660 upvotes
Hamilton
Sorry I dont think i was clear enough. I'm not talking about the stones/blocks around the firepit ring.

I'm talking about the what I call pie shaped paver stepping stones around the firepit blocks on the ground.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2019
1414 posts
1143 upvotes
GTA
adblink182 wrote: I'm talking about the what I call pie shaped paver stepping stones around the firepit blocks on the ground.
You have lots of options. Again, I would just recommend going to a stone yard and seeing what you like.

For smaller to medium stuff, they have a number of options where they have tapered edges, and depending on how your alternate everything can form circles of a certain radius.

Could also just go with random flagstone and make a circle out of it.

Really just depends on what look you're going for and what area you're going to cover.