Automotive

Looking for Roadside Assistance deal in Montreal?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2020 9:44 am
[OP]
Jan 8, 2014
140 posts
19 upvotes
Brossard

Looking for Roadside Assistance deal in Montreal?

Hi,

I would like to seek your advice on getting a good deal on Roadside Assistance package. I know that Canadian Tire one usually comes cheaper at the end of the year. Also, I don't have their World Elite MasterCard which has the Roadside assistance. So any recommendations?

Thx
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5270 posts
3500 upvotes
engineer4all wrote: Hi,

I would like to seek your advice on getting a good deal on Roadside Assistance package. I know that Canadian Tire one usually comes cheaper at the end of the year. Also, I don't have their World Elite MasterCard which has the Roadside assistance. So any recommendations?

Thx
I would not touch Can Tire roadside assistance. As far as I know they tow the car to the nearest Can Tire facility, and would not want Can Tire to touch my car. I'd go with CAA
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
3757 posts
1041 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: I would not touch Can Tire roadside assistance. As far as I know they tow the car to the nearest Can Tire facility, and would not want Can Tire to touch my car. I'd go with CAA
No you can specify where it's towed within your plan limits.

Unlimited tows to Canadian Tire if you exceed your limits, though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5270 posts
3500 upvotes
CorSter wrote: No you can specify where it's towed within your plan limits.

Unlimited tows to Canadian Tire if you exceed your limits, though.
thanks for this info
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5270 posts
3500 upvotes
engineer4all wrote: Hi,

Thx
look with your insurance company, I have it included in my car's insurance plan
Oct 6, 2010
2 posts
Toronto
A number of credit cards have roadside assistance as one of the benefits. Including Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard