• Jul 12th, 2020 11:43 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
2000 posts
665 upvotes
gta

Looking for roofing company

Anyone know any company that can replace roof without breaking the bank and with quality work
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8027 posts
9003 upvotes
Montréal
Since RFD is for all Canadians, Toronto is hot the Center Of The World and I don't know where you are located I' d recommend you Entreprises Sylvain Bachand. Clean work, good service, excellent privés

https://www.entreprisesbachand.com/
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8648 posts
4894 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Talk and see neighbour's roofs.

That will give idea on price and how well done especially if been a few years.
2022: BOC raised 6 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017 to 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8027 posts
9003 upvotes
Montréal
Gee wrote: Unlike you, he clearly has his location listed in his profile
I was on the RFD app and could not see his location. or he edited his profile afterward? Now, on computer, I can see GTA which makes my suggestion useless.
Apr 29, 2007
884 posts
599 upvotes
Richmond Hill
DoorCrasher wrote: I was on the RFD app and could not see his location. or he edited his profile afterward? Now, on computer, I can see GTA which makes my suggestion useless.
Yeah on the mobile site it doesn't show the location. People should just state their location in their post.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
11076 posts
4331 upvotes
I think posting the location with the question would be helpful.
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17929 posts
12619 upvotes
Markham
EW Smith Roofing. Small company, when I did my roof he only had two crews. Beware some companies who may subcontract the work to whomever.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!