• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2018 4:03 pm
[OP]
Apr 22, 2007
48 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Looking for side mirror on 2014 VW vw tiguan

one of My side mirror on 2014 VW tiguan is broken, I'm looking for the replacement, any suggestion? It's expensive to replace it from Dealer, thanks
11 replies
Jan 16, 2005
734 posts
244 upvotes
If it's just the glass, go to a Auto Glass place. They'll cut you a new one. Try a wrecker or used parts place local or online. It is wrong forum though.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1187 posts
87 upvotes
Richmond Hill
left side? right side? heated or not? electric folding or manual?
check carcone.com
Up and Atom!!!
If my thread or post was helpful, a "thank you" is always nice.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1050 posts
764 upvotes
I recommend eBay. Make sure to buy one marked "AS IS".
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9934 posts
9632 upvotes
Markham
I'll be the guy who answers truthfully.

Depends which part of the mirror you want to replace. The mirror itself is really easy to replace and costs around $60 at VW. I am talking about the actual reflective mirror. If you want hte entire housing with the sidemarker and the mirror and motor, etc... you will need to buy from VW directly. I am guessing here but it'll be around $500 for the whole thing, plus another may be... $300 to paint it and this is if you wanna install yourself. Add another 1-2 hour labour if you want them to install it.

So that's what you're looking at.

On the offchance that you don't give a flying hoot what colour it is, then you can just get one from the junkyard.
Last edited by Anikiri on Feb 20th, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14860 posts
9255 upvotes
Toronto
What happened in this thread? lol. Most quickly downvoted thread in RFD history. And I'll add one more. 64 users viewing. lol. I'll guess that this isn't a hot deal.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12309 posts
2021 upvotes
GTA
koffey wrote: What happened in this thread? lol. Most quickly downvoted thread in RFD history. And I'll add one more. 64 users viewing. lol. I'll guess that this isn't a hot deal.
This was in hot deals before.

Go to local junkyard or www.car-parts.com and get one that is assembled.....