Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
11353 posts
9685 upvotes
Winnipeg

Looking for a specific Holster...

Kind of like black rapid style but more like a vest I can put on to hold cards and an extra lens. Almost like a running vest.. anyone have any ideas?
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
2 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15426 posts
10066 upvotes
Southern Ontario
faken wrote: Kind of like black rapid style but more like a vest I can put on to hold cards and an extra lens. Almost like a running vest.. anyone have any ideas?
Not cheap by any means but they make lifetime products and I’ve had a Holdfast MM for years, double camera comfortable and done a bunch of weddings with it. In other situations using a single camera, I prefer it over all my other straps. Maybe their Quiver and Solo strap for you?

[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
11353 posts
9685 upvotes
Winnipeg
AncasterRFD wrote: Not cheap by any means but they make lifetime products and I’ve had a Holdfast MM for years, double camera comfortable and done a bunch of weddings with it. In other situations using a single camera, I prefer it over all my other straps. Maybe their Quiver and Solo strap for you?

cool. I was looking for more of a overalls style type. This still requires a bag.. I might just use a running vest lmao.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land