Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Looking for USPS package forwarding in GTA (postage already bought)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 3:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1226 posts
129 upvotes
Barrie/Toronto

Looking for USPS package forwarding in GTA (postage already bought)

Hi there fellow SBO!
I am looking to sell on poshmark USA who takes care of shipping which is great, but I haven't been able to find a package forwarding service in the GTA.
Since the USPS label is already paid for, I unfortunately can't use chitchats as you have to purchase the label from them.
Willing to pay $2-3 per package.
Thanks in advance!
My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
6 replies
Mar 13, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
catwalk wrote: Hi there fellow SBO!
I am looking to sell on poshmark USA who takes care of shipping which is great, but I haven't been able to find a package forwarding service in the GTA.
Since the USPS label is already paid for, I unfortunately can't use chitchats as you have to purchase the label from them.
Thanks in advance!
from where to where?
how many packages?
Nov 12, 2020
1 posts
What is the Frequency of the deliveries and the quantities? Also where is the product Being picked up from and where are the deliveries going to? Thank you
Nov 23, 2014
483 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto, ON
catwalk wrote: Hi there fellow SBO!
Thanks in advance!

Try crossborder pickups or Stallion express
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1226 posts
129 upvotes
Barrie/Toronto
muktlz wrote: from where to where?
how many packages?
From Canada to USA
Anywhere from 10 to 50 packages a month
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1226 posts
129 upvotes
Barrie/Toronto
DavidFacini wrote: What is the Frequency of the deliveries and the quantities? Also where is the product Being picked up from and where are the deliveries going to? Thank you
It will be 2-20 packages per week, I'm in the GTA so I'd be dropping the packages at a location.

It is all Poshmark shipments, they pay for the prepaid shipping label so I just need it to be brought over.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1226 posts
129 upvotes
Barrie/Toronto
Thank you!
I think both of these are suitable and have locations near me!

It's too bad that googling this kind of service doesn't show either of these companies :/