Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 22, 2015
18 posts
2 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

Looking for washer/dryer combo

I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger on the Black Friday washer / dryer combos in hopes that they would be better on boxing day! Let's hope I was right!
7 replies
May 7, 2010
550 posts
55 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
I'm actually looking for washer only. Doesn't make sense to start another thread. Hope you don't mind OP...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3250 posts
1510 upvotes
Waterloo
I might also need to buy a washer/dryer combo real soon. What were the best deals during BF?
Jul 18, 2004
388 posts
52 upvotes
Napanee
I know there are mixed reviews, but I have nothing but good things to say about Canadian Appliance Source. We just did a kitchen reno and bought a fridge, wall oven/microwave combo, cooktop, dishwasher, and cooktop vent. We saved a lot, and had no problems.
May 7, 2010
550 posts
55 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Jonnyb88 wrote: I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger on the Black Friday washer / dryer combos in hopes that they would be better on boxing day! Let's hope I was right!
So far, Goemans got the best deal on the combos. BestBuy combos seems expensive.

I've never even heard of Geomans til now. I've been browsing their website ( btw, very basic - cant even sort by price). But their prices are much more attractive. Especially if you're looking to buy separately. I might even go for their $800 Amana washer+dryer combo.
Dec 21, 2013
61 posts
15 upvotes
Banff
Looking for a front loading washer/dryer combo? Preferably under $1400

Is the price difference worth it for steam?
[OP]
Jul 22, 2015
18 posts
2 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Geomans does look like they have the best deals right now, not sure if you can price match anywhere in boxing day deals.

For the steam clean features everything I have read has said that it marginally helps clean your clothes.