Expired Hot Deals

L'Oreal

Beauty Outlet Private Sale - Aug 27 to Oct 10th (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2021 12:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3185 posts
863 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere

[L'Oreal] Beauty Outlet Private Sale - Aug 27 to Oct 10th (Markham)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 27, 2021
Retailer:
L'Oreal
More offers from L'Oreal
Event is back again and as always, invitation is needed.

Brands that will be featured is down below

Our address is :
1 Steelcase Road West, Unit #5
Markham, Ontario

From the 404 North :
Take exit 22 (Steeles & Woodbine)
Cross Steeles Ave. straight on to Woodbine Ave.
Turn left on Idema Road (first light)
Parking will be at your right

From the 404 South :
Take exit 22 (Steeles)
Turn left on Steeles Ave.
Turn left on Woodine Ave. (first light)
Turn left on Idema Road (first light)
Parking will be at your right
Images
  • 0084E672-9B09-4A21-BE0E-ABA9C2957754.jpeg
  • BE51A8CB-AD3A-40B2-B888-5CFC5DA2BBC2.png
  • 89D3CFD5-098F-47D4-B0B0-789CF635063B.png
Last edited by fboybcb on Aug 18th, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
43 replies
Aug 17, 2021
2 posts
I have never been to this sale and would love the opportunity to go.

If you have an extra ticket, I would be happy to take it off your hands.

Thank you.
Nov 11, 2020
2 posts
Hi,

I would like to go. Would you mind sending me an invitation?

Thank you!
Duncan
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1197 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
My mom is interested in going to this sale to get some simple drug store skin care products (CeraVe moisturizers). How likely is there is a landrush on lower-end (rather than high-end) products like this? She was not able to get a ticket for the initial hour slot on opening day. How much of a discount do you get compared to retail?
Sep 24, 2019
444 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto
I’ve been going to this sale for the past 10 years since it started as a work perk invite. The sales and selection have gone downhill. That being said, I still attend because I have sale FOMO. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1981 posts
1829 upvotes
Toronto
I agreed!! The sales are getting worst each year. The selection has gone down while the prices are up. It even sure if I want to go this year.
Dec 16, 2020
11 posts
6 upvotes
Is anyone aware how I can get a job at the sale?
Feb 20, 2007
45 posts
122 upvotes
Richmond Hill
If anyone wants an invite, DM me your first name, last name and email
Oct 17, 2009
216 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Heads up the 27th is full for the day - those who haven’t booked should reserve your spot sooner rather than later.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2008
1428 posts
989 upvotes
Toronto
asian wrote: Heads up the 27th is full for the day - those who haven’t booked should reserve your spot sooner rather than later.
do we know how many people were booking per slot?
I imagine it must be a few hundred.
I know someone who signed up a few a days ago...so seems kind've slow to only fill up today- unless they have a high entrance number (or just fewer ppl showing up).
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6413 upvotes
I'm confused I see Clarisonic on their flyer. Maybe its an old design and they wont actually have brushes there?
I thought they were shut down and they sold their remaining stock to someone else?
I was so salty about them going out of business, we are still using our remaining brush heads before buying a Foreo or something.
Oct 17, 2009
216 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
submalst wrote: do we know how many people were booking per slot?
I imagine it must be a few hundred.
I know someone who signed up a few a days ago...so seems kind've slow to only fill up today- unless they have a high entrance number (or just fewer ppl showing up).
Honestly no idea, either last year or the year before (all a blur thanks to stay home) when they first introduced the reservation system, I went and there was still a line up out the door and there was still quite a bit of people inside shopping, they limited the number of people shopping at once. Its definitely not as hectic as when there were no reservations though but areas like higher end beauty counter was still rammed.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2008
1428 posts
989 upvotes
Toronto
asian wrote: Honestly no idea, either last year or the year before (all a blur thanks to stay home) when they first introduced the reservation system, I went and there was still a line up out the door and there was still quite a bit of people inside shopping, they limited the number of people shopping at once. Its definitely not as hectic as when there were no reservations though but areas like higher end beauty counter was still rammed.
Im not fan of the line ups- but im skeptical for this one in terms of appropriate limit capacity
Dec 16, 2020
11 posts
6 upvotes
Are their products old? I purchased the Estée Lauder essence from the Mac sale and it was sticky, I have been using the product for years and always buy from the bay. I think the Mac/estee sale sold me old one ;/
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3185 posts
863 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
specsynish wrote: Are their products old? I purchased the Estée Lauder essence from the Mac sale and it was sticky, I have been using the product for years and always buy from the bay. I think the Mac/estee sale sold me old one ;/
I usually use http://m.checkcosmetic.net/ to check when I am there. It’s annoying but at least I know I am not buying anything expired
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Dec 16, 2020
11 posts
6 upvotes
Wow thank you so much! I just checked the product I bought and turns out it’s not expired, don’t know why it’s sticky I’ve been buying it for years. Thank you again
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1197 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone at the outlet yet? How is the product selection and prices as well as (more importantly) the crowd size?
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2282 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
I'm guessing the Clarisonic is leftover stock. I purchased a Clarisonic from their sale at a decent price many years ago and it's still working. Knowing the business is no longer in business, you need to think about if the price is worth it knowing support for the device is no longer available.
. : PrincessD : .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)