Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
L'Oreal

Beauty Outlet Private Sale - Aug 27 to Oct 10th (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2021 12:49 am
Mar 26, 2009
63 posts
83 upvotes
Halton
Thanks for all the pics, by chance, do you recall what the prices were on the It Cosmetic Products. It's an hour drive for me to get there, want to make sure it's worth the trip. Thanks.
Sep 30, 2008
788 posts
447 upvotes
Edmonton
I love this sale but spend too much on products I think I might like to try. I’ve been there when people were packed elbow to elbow and lined up outside of the building and that’s what I think about now. There are good deals but they aren’t crazy, run and start the car type deals. Kind of debating whether this is a good idea with the delta variant on the uptick.
Feb 7, 2012
759 posts
1506 upvotes
Toronto
Sinoed wrote: I love this sale but spend too much on products I think I might like to try. I’ve been there when people were packed elbow to elbow and lined up outside of the building and that’s what I think about now. There are good deals but they aren’t crazy, run and start the car type deals. Kind of debating whether this is a good idea with the delta variant on the uptick.
I agree.. I have some time tmr and there are available timeslots but someone commented there's no social distancing inside
Anyone been there recently that can comment on crowd size this week?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1846 posts
1176 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
frugette wrote: I agree.. I have some time tmr and there are available timeslots but someone commented there's no social distancing inside
Anyone been there recently that can comment on crowd size this week?
I think there's definitely more people on Fridays (and weekends) so social distancing is really YMMV... When I went this Wednesday afternoon, it was still busy but less so than on the Friday I went -- that particular Friday was the very first day of the sale, so almost elbow-to-elbow with other people inside. The thing that sucks is that the one direction "aisle" can only fit two carts so it's tight if you want to avoid other people / not get too close. Also the issue is that people just don't seem to care and will walk up beside you if there's a product they're interested in, instead of waiting for you to finish and then go over to the shelf/area.

Notable areas where I thought there was high traffic / too close to people: near the entrance with the Vichy and sunscreens, Biotherm shelves, Lancome shelves, perfume sample station (they spray on the little cards for you to smell - defs saw some people pull down their masks to smell), some of the stations for lipstick swatches, NYX shelves (that stretch is very narrow to navigate since there's also 'deal of the week' carts taking up space), and when you're lining up to pay, people will stand around since they want to grab some final deals on those shelves near checkout.

I would recommend going earlier on a weekday but I think crowd size will probably vary day by day... and also if people catch wind of any 'hot deals'. I think the sale has also been emailing out some warehouse deals and whatnot to get more foot traffic...