Opening Hours
Monday: 9:30am to 9:00pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 9:30am to 9:00pm
Friday: 9:30am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am to 7:00pm

*Edit*: I do not have any invitations left. For those who where invited, please help your fellow rdfers out and invite those who make a request on the thread.
Images
  • unnamed (1).jpg
  • unnamed.jpg
Last edited by dgmagnum on Nov 8th, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
36 replies
[OP]
Apr 28, 2017
11 posts
33 upvotes
You need to be invited by someone who is on the L'Oreal private sale mailing list. Once you are on the mailing list and receive the private sale email, you must activate your ticket. Once activated, L'Oreal will send you an electronic ticket which will be scanned by the staff at the sale. Included with the ticket activation, is the option to invite 2 other people via email. All you need is their name and email address. Once activated, L'Oreal will automatically send you an email for future private sales. Chatbox, you can send me a DM and I will send you an invitation if you want one.

P.S. There is also a previous thread with pictures of items at the sale.
Oct 31, 2018
36 posts
11 upvotes
MTL
dgmagnum wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 7:56 pm
[...] Chatbox, you can send me a DM and I will send you an invitation if you want one.
I just created this account specifically for this as the wife uses L'Oreal stuff, but I can't seem to PM you (I imagine my account is too new?). Any chance you have an extra invite you could throw my way?

Cheers!
First son born 20/11/2018, so I'm always on the lookout for good baby deals. Or good deals on booze, that helps too...
[OP]
Apr 28, 2017
11 posts
33 upvotes
paparulo wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 9:41 pm
I just created this account specifically for this as the wife uses L'Oreal stuff, but I can't seem to PM you (I imagine my account is too new?). Any chance you have an extra invite you could throw my way?

Cheers!
hahaha, I feel your pain. I made my account last year but my first reply to a thread was yesterday and this is the first thread that I created, so I had to wait to be approved by an admin.

You can post your information in this thread and I will send you the invite. The invitation only asks for a "first name" and a "last name" with an email. They do not check id at the sale but they will scan your ticket(which if I remember correctly is in the form of a QR code unique to you). Make sure to either print it or have email access on your phone or I believe(not 100% sure) you can download the ticket to your phone as a PDF. Given that this is a public forum you can provide me with a "first name" and a "last name" and an email address and I will send you the invite.
Oct 31, 2018
36 posts
11 upvotes
MTL
dgmagnum wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 12:20 am
The invitation only asks for a "first name" and a "last name" with an email. They do not check id at the sale but they will scan your ticket(which if I remember correctly is in the form of a QR code unique to you).
"First Name": Papa
"Last Name": Rulo
email: the.papa.rulo@gmail.com

Thanks!
First son born 20/11/2018, so I'm always on the lookout for good baby deals. Or good deals on booze, that helps too...
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1036 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
If the sale is anything like the one in Toronto..it is ok..nothing super special...
Sep 13, 2013
49 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa
Would it be possible for someone to send me an invitation? If so please let me know and I can PM you.

Thanks!
[OP]
Apr 28, 2017
11 posts
33 upvotes
SohamP61466 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 7:40 pm
Please send me an invite details as below.
First name: Soham
Last name: Patel
Email: sohamsr1524@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Sent! If you haven't received it within 24 hours, check your junk mail. If you still don't have it then me PM.
[OP]
Apr 28, 2017
11 posts
33 upvotes
eroci7 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 12:37 pm
Would it be possible for someone to send me an invitation? If so please let me know and I can PM you.

Thanks!
Yea you can PM me
[OP]
Apr 28, 2017
11 posts
33 upvotes
montreal80 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 10:39 pm
Hi!

I really want to go there.
could you share your invitation?
If you can, please do me a favor.
And I'm sorry if I'm rude.

first:SUNGHEE
LAST:park
Email: p0891@naver.com
Thanks in advance.
Sent, you're welcome! You are not rude at all.