Expired Hot Deals

[L'Oreal] L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto March 13 - April 8 [UPDATED WITH PRICES AND PICS]

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2018 3:49 pm
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
371 posts
1001 upvotes
Toronto

[L'Oreal] L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Toronto March 13 - April 8 [UPDATED WITH PRICES AND PICS]

Expiry:
April 8, 2018
Retailer:
L'Oreal
More offers from L'Oreal
Edit #1 please stop posting asking for tickets. you're flooding the thread.
Thanks to @JoriaT you can get tickets yourself by going here https://www.lorealcanadaprivatesale.ca/ ... 307ed918?s

Edit #2 updated with prices and pictures of most of the stuff at the sale see page 20 post # 375+
It's that time of year again! Yes this is an invite only event. however tickets are easily attainable because RFD'ers use this post to share and pay it forward!
Store address:
1 Steelcase Road West,
Markham, ON, L3R 0T3

Date: March 13 - April 8 (start dates vary depending on your ticket)
Weds - Fri 9:30am - 9pm
Sat 8:30am - 6pm
Sun 9:30am - 5pm
Times vary, see image attached for dates and time

Brands: L'Oreal Paris, L'Oreal Professional, Lancôme, Garnier, Matrix, Ombrelle, La Roche-Posay, Essie, Vichy, Redkin, Maybelline, Biothrm, YSL, Ralph Loren, Giorgio Armani, etc...

Tickets:
They are doing electronic tickets again this year, whoever received tickets from last year will automatically be invited again electronically, so check your emails!
i've given all my tickets away. please wait for people to post that they have tickets and PM them with your first and last name, and email. RFD'ers who are sharing will update their posts as they give tickets away
Thanks to everyone who is sharing!! keep paying it forward!

If you received tickets last year, and you have invites, please pay it forward and help other Redflagdealers out by sending them tickets =)

OUR RULES

Ticket holders can be accompanied by one guest. The ticket is valid up to the authorized maximum of $600, taxes included. The limit of $600, and the maximum quantities are by ticket and must be shared between the different users of said ticket.

Tickets have no monetary value. It is strictly forbidden to sell them. Packaged products are not to be opened: please ask an employee for help on that regard. All gift sets will be verified by cashiers. The strollers are not authorized at the private sale. The products purchased are for personal use only. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction which we deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

All sales are final. No reimbursements.
Due to security reasons, baby strollers are not accepted.

tip! bring your own bag, they charge $2/bag!
tip #2 thanks @Absence for reminding me. Check expiry dates! some products could be or close to their expiry dates

post from last sale: loreal-updated-loreal-warehouse-sale-to ... s-2122832/
Images
  • l'oreal.png
  • lorealspecial.png
Last edited by frugette on Feb 28th, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
627 replies
Oct 17, 2009
62 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting OP! I just got my invite as well but for March 13 - April 8. Can’t wait to go again!
Jun 19, 2008
316 posts
85 upvotes
Would like an invite please and thanks (:
My Wins

2004 - A soccer ball :(
2010 - $25GC Shoppers Drug Mart :D
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4525 posts
763 upvotes
Love this sale! invite would be much appreciated as always! Thanks!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Feb 14, 2008
248 posts
20 upvotes
Would like an invite also! Thank you in advance! :)
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
371 posts
1001 upvotes
Toronto
asian wrote:
Feb 28th, 2018 7:59 pm
Thanks for posting OP! I just got my invite as well but for March 13 - April 8. Can’t wait to go again!
Me too!
Do you have an employee ticket? it's usually closed on Tuesdays! if so, lucky you!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2165 posts
55 upvotes
frugette wrote:
Feb 28th, 2018 8:30 pm
ygpm - you gotta private message? lol
Yes lol, then they can invite others too! :D
Feb 27, 2018
1 posts
I have heard so many good things about this sale but never been. I'd appreciate if someone can send me an invite so i can be on the list!