None
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11514 posts
1487 upvotes
GVR

Lounge access options?

Have some upcoming travel through YYZ, YVR, YYC and PDX.

Any cards/options that will give me lounge access? I had the AMEX platinum but it's expired (I still have the CC and the priority pass... could it still be used?)
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9087 posts
3697 upvotes
Toronto
You can pay for lounge access, at many lounges.

BMO Air Miles WE card gives you 2 PP lounge passes.

TD and CIBC aerogold infinite visa each give you 1 MLL access per year. TD and CIBC aerogold privilege visa gives you more, but at a high annual fee.

There are people selling lounge passes.

Or just renew your platinum card.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
6572 posts
5284 upvotes
Apply BMO WE through bankup promo. NO annual fee forever and you get 4 PP passes every year.
Amex Cobalt - MBNA RWE - Brim WE
Amex Platinum - Bonvoy Brilliant Amex - CIBC Aeroplan VIP
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11514 posts
1487 upvotes
GVR
EdisonL299 wrote: Apply BMO WE through bankup promo. NO annual fee forever and you get 4 PP passes every year.
Do those 4 PP include a guest access, or if you're traveling with someone you only get in twice basically?

Also, sorry, what's the bankup promo?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
6572 posts
5284 upvotes
Kaitlyn wrote: Do those 4 PP include a guest access, or if you're traveling with someone you only get in twice basically?

Also, sorry, what's the bankup promo?
One person uses 1 pass. If you travel alone, you can get in 4 times. If you travel with your girl friend, you can get in twice with her.

https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bank- ... header-top
Amex Cobalt - MBNA RWE - Brim WE
Amex Platinum - Bonvoy Brilliant Amex - CIBC Aeroplan VIP
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2499 posts
1305 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
How do you get the lounge passes for BMO WE? Do you just show your CC? Or do you need some physical pass* (that I've never received)?

* I have the Priority pass card.
This space for rent.
Oct 29, 2006
917 posts
632 upvotes
TheImp wrote: How do you get the lounge passes for BMO WE? Do you just show your CC? Or do you need some physical pass* (that I've never received)?

* I have the Priority pass card.
There are 4 complimentary passes included on your PP account. Extra passes are, I think, $27CAD each, charged to your BMO WE card.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2499 posts
1305 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
philharmonic wrote: There are 4 complimentary passes included on your PP account. Extra passes are, I think, $27CAD each, charged to your BMO WE card.
The complementary passes are electronic, associated with your account, correct? Not physical passes that are mailed to you? (A bit confused by an earlier comment that someone said people are selling them.. maybe that doesn't apply here)
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5600 posts
2142 upvotes
Vancouver
Kaitlyn wrote: Have some upcoming travel through YYZ, YVR, YYC and PDX.

Any cards/options that will give me lounge access? I had the AMEX platinum but it's expired (I still have the CC and the priority pass... could it still be used?)
If you are able to get the personal plat again and you can use the MR pts, applying for amex personal plat is the way to go. Amex sends you the card quite quickly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)