Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe???s] Kamado Joetisserie - 224.99 with PM (Lowe’s)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 6:01 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 26, 2008
842 posts
462 upvotes
GTA

Kamado Joetisserie - 224.99 with PM (Lowe’s)

Deal Link:
Price:
$224.99
Retailer:
Lowe???s
Good morning,

I’ve been eyeing up the Joetisserie option for my Kamado Joe. It’s typically 299 or 329 at Lowe’s.

It’s not cheap and I haven’t seen it on sale in Canada but today amazon has it for 249 and coupled with the PM at Lowe’s, it’s a great price.
6 replies
[OP]
Nov 26, 2008
842 posts
462 upvotes
GTA
tomtomtom wrote: Guess it doesn’t come with the grill????
I wish- I hated buying it but in all honesty, I am happy I did. It’s been great during my Covid lockdown time.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3749 posts
686 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Nice add-on however definately not needed in a Kamado
Dec 21, 2009
88 posts
9 upvotes
Alliston
Can you buy the basket separately? A few months ago the local place here said the new version came with a basket so you could throw wings in and such, was looking to grab one for me BGE
Sep 13, 2014
78 posts
37 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I had bought this years ago for the BGE. Highly recommend it and use it more then I thought I would.
As for the basket I really like the Napoleon one. I also got a finer mesh basket for roasting coffee from Amazon (however had to modify it so the rod fit in).
[OP]
Nov 26, 2008
842 posts
462 upvotes
GTA
cgeorge1969 wrote: I had bought this years ago for the BGE. Highly recommend it and use it more then I thought I would.
As for the basket I really like the Napoleon one. I also got a finer mesh basket for roasting coffee from Amazon (however had to modify it so the rod fit in).
Which Napoleon basket?
Nm found it- google works.