[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto

[Lowe's] 20% off + 10% off on appliances for Lowes CC Holders - **TODAY ONLY**

Just back from Lowes with following appliance

https://www.lowes.ca/product/french-doo ... tar-871166

$1808 (Including Taxes+Delivery Fee+2yrs Extended Warranty)

They are running the promo only for today on all appliances. Not sure it can be stacked with energy star rebate. They are basically stacking buy more save more only for Lowes card holders. The link says its available online as well but didn't try.

They ask you to sign up for email newsletter in front of them though which gives $10 off $50 on a future purchase.
19 replies
Dec 23, 2014
40 posts
107 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Can you post a receipt?

I’m actively looking for a dishwasher. Just want to see the math on this before I make the trip.
Aug 3, 2007
550 posts
262 upvotes
Buy more save more applies to reg priced appliances only.... I tried a few online just in case and it wouldn't work.
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
musserlee wrote: Can you post a receipt?

I’m actively looking for a dishwasher. Just want to see the math on this before I make the trip.
I don't have receipt with me right now as its at home. This is how I remember from the receipt I have seen for the device I posted.

Item Cost: $1380 (Original Cost 1998 with Discount of $618)
Delivery $79.98
Extended Warranty (+2 Years): $139.99
Taxes $208 (ON)
Total $1808

Don't know how they arrived at the discount but its more than 30% off. Probably they gave discount on other items included in the bill as well.
Apr 7, 2016
207 posts
151 upvotes
That fridge is worth 1200-1300$

I got samsung recently 36inch french door for 1200$ something.

Got price beat by 10% at Rona for Leons price.
--------
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
VictoryBoyxx wrote: That fridge is worth 1200-1300$

I got samsung recently 36inch french door for 1200$ something.

Got price beat by 10% at Rona for Leons price.
Mind sharing the link of the fridge you got? This is counter depth with ice maker and finger print resistant. Btw, deal is not only on this item, it's for any appliance they sell with very few exclusions as listed in the link posted.
Oct 27, 2009
504 posts
343 upvotes
Hamilton
does this stack with the Ontario 25% rebate or no? That would be hot.

It seems like the 20% plus 10% is on any regular priced item. Not just appliances.
Mar 17, 2014
1 posts
Toronto
Hi. Thanks for the post.

A question for you:
1. Which Lowe’s were you at?

A question for anyone who knows:
2. Other than op, has someone had buy more save more on major appliances? It doesn’t seem like most stores are doing that, and it says it excludes major appliances. But sometimes that fine print is just copied and pasted. So can I get buy more save more on appliances. Trying to stack 25% green rebate and 10% price match.
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
stimy wrote: does this stack with the Ontario 25% rebate or no? That would be hot.

It seems like the 20% plus 10% is on any regular priced item. Not just appliances.
25% stacking works too. One of my friend tried and it worked for him on rebate qualified washer and dryer.
Apr 7, 2016
207 posts
151 upvotes
RajTheDealFlagger wrote: Mind sharing the link of the fridge you got? This is counter depth with ice maker and finger print resistant. Btw, deal is not only on this item, it's for any appliance they sell with very few exclusions as listed in the link posted.
https://www.canadianappliance.ca/produc ... ENDSR.html this is the model I bought. I bought all 5 appliances recently from RONA

Bought at Leons during no tax day, took that RONA and convinced them to beat and after few days they called back and beat the price by 10%.
So got very good deal on all appliances.
--------
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
10813 posts
7147 upvotes
GTA, ON
Terms & Conditions

Doesn’t apply to purchases of major appliances (cooktops, dishwashers, chest freezers, upright freezers, over the range microwaves, range hoods, ranges, refrigerators, wall ovens, washer and dryers)

https://www.lowes.ca/about/terms-and-conditions .

It shouldn't apply but as per usual with Lowes: YMMV
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote: Terms & Conditions

Doesn’t apply to purchases of major appliances (cooktops, dishwashers, chest freezers, upright freezers, over the range microwaves, range hoods, ranges, refrigerators, wall ovens, washer and dryers)

https://www.lowes.ca/about/terms-and-conditions .

It shouldn't apply but as per usual with Lowes: YMMV
SAVEMORE is normally not applicable on appliances. They made it to be eligible for today ONLY. That's why in title I specifically mentioned as Appliances. The link has been posted in the thread which has more info. Attached image here which clearly says its applicable on appliances only for TODAY. Atleast I know guys who saved plenty of $$$ today.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191103-192132_Samsung Internet.jpg
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Here is the receipt guys. These washer and dryer costs $898 each. Final price for both after everything is $1228.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191103-194110_WhatsApp.jpg
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
10813 posts
7147 upvotes
GTA, ON
RajTheDealFlagger wrote: Here is the receipt guys. These washer and dryer costs $898 each. Final price for both after everything is $1228.
Then I'd say you lucked out because appliances normally refers to small appliances, hence the reason why they always refer to refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, washers, dryers and freezers as major appliances. Grinning Face
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Nov 2, 2019
1 posts
Thanks OP. I purchased 4 appliances (laundry pair, refridgerator and gas range) with 10% off + 20% off discounts. Also, the 25% (Ontario rebate) got stacked onto the laundry pair. On the whole its a pretty good deal and hastle free experience at the store.