Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

3x4 Rubber Floor Mat - $22.14

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 4:42 am
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for those that live in Niagara, Ontario or are in driving distance they have tons of the 4x6 3/4inch mats at all the Minor Brothers Farm Supply locations! Just picked 4 up this morning.
Sep 8, 2006
315 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
There are around 20 left at the Abbotsford location. Aisle 56.
Oct 20, 2009
254 posts
130 upvotes
Since Ontario is CurbSide Pickup Only. What's the link for this item so we can buy online and pick up curbside
Thanks!
It's not all about saving a few dollars....its the Principle of it :)
Nov 25, 2007
302 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
kxs250 wrote: Are these mats interlocking? If not, how are folks affixing these to adjacent mats?

I’m setting up a home gym in a room that is 11’x14’. If I arrange 3 x 3 mats, that’ll cover an area of 9’x12’ leaving a 1 foot perimeter around the mats. Wondering if they will shift around a lot if they aren’t snug up against the walls. Appreciate any insights!
I have the same question too.

I'm currently using those interlocking foam exercise mat for my home gym, and they shift (when I'm doing kickboxing). I was going to use duct tape to lock them together. Will I have the same issue with this heavy 3x4 rubber floor mat?
Mar 7, 2006
129 posts
171 upvotes
The 4x6, 3/4 inch thick foot rubber mats (~100lbs) slip a little bit, so you'll have to close the gaps that form in- between every now and again. I usually start to notice and the end of the week after doing cleans with the barbell. Not bad for something that is only held together by friction.

The 3x4 mats are half the size (~45lbs), so if you only got a handful together away from the walls, they'll shift much more. Many people have found success using wrestling tape, thought I surmise duct tape will work as well. The greater the weight you have (more mats), the more friction there will be and the less likely they'll shift around.
raptorsfans wrote: I have the same question too.

I'm currently using those interlocking foam exercise mat for my home gym, and they shift (when I'm doing kickboxing). I was going to use duct tape to lock them together. Will I have the same issue with this heavy 3x4 rubber floor mat?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2001
6586 posts
1750 upvotes
rural ontario
linsanity wrote: Need an advice on what to get to reduce the vibration using the treadmills. Would this any good nti-Vibration Washer Mat at all? TIA
I bought these, they are made of thick rubber. The ones you linked to are "EVA" which I believe are more like foam then solid rubber, I'm not sure if that type of material would be a good solid surface.
The lowes ones are also thick rubber, they have 48"x10" stairway mats you can put under the front/back of the treadmill. If you have a non-foldling treadmill then you may have wheels in the front that will move small pads about as the treadmill raises and lowers.
72 69 6c 6c 65 73
Sep 8, 2006
315 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
iRon(V)oNKeY wrote: The 4x6, 3/4 inch thick foot rubber mats (~100lbs) slip a little bit, so you'll have to close the gaps that form in- between every now and again. I usually start to notice and the end of the week after doing cleans with the barbell. Not bad for something that is only held together by friction.

The 3x4 mats are half the size (~45lbs), so if you only got a handful together away from the walls, they'll shift much more. Many people have found success using wrestling tape, thought I surmise duct tape will work as well. The greater the weight you have (more mats), the more friction there will be and the less likely they'll shift around.
Does Lowes also sell the 4x6 mats?
Mar 7, 2006
129 posts
171 upvotes
kxs250 wrote: Does Lowes also sell the 4x6 mats?
I don't believe they do. I didn't find any in searching online or in-store. I was using it to illustrate that if the 4x6 mats move a little, then the 3x4 ones with half the area and weight would probably move a lot more. I didn't mean to confuse anyone.
Apr 30, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
EFAB86 wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for those that live in Niagara, Ontario or are in driving distance they have tons of the 4x6 3/4inch mats at all the Minor Brothers Farm Supply locations! Just picked 4 up this morning.
At what price?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
any stock anywhere for this price? Lowe's or costco?
Mar 7, 2006
129 posts
171 upvotes
M.D. wrote: any stock anywhere for this price? Lowe's or costco?
You'll have to call a store around you and use the SKU found in the earlier posts because this is not updated on their website. That associate should be able to tell you how much is at each surrounding store. That's what I had to do.
Dec 1, 2013
146 posts
112 upvotes
kxs250 wrote: Does Lowes also sell the 4x6 mats?
Princess Auto has them on sale this week for $58. I'm prob going to order a couple to leave in the back of my truck for weight so it rides a little nicer.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2005
1425 posts
107 upvotes
Dealfan6 wrote: Princess Auto has them on sale this week for $58. I'm prob going to order a couple to leave in the back of my truck for weight so it rides a little nicer.
Can't do curbside pick up. Has to be delievered.
Just checked shipping 9 of them would cost $6xx shipping.
More expensive than the mats themselves haha
Dec 1, 2013
146 posts
112 upvotes
edvc520 wrote: Can't do curbside pick up. Has to be delievered.
Just checked shipping 9 of them would cost $6xx shipping.
More expensive than the mats themselves haha
That's weird, I was able to do curbside yesterday at the east gwillimbury location, perhaps your local store just doesn't have inventory.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4373 posts
6939 upvotes
Finally!!

First day in Winnipeg where stores are allowed to sell non-essential items, and I drop $300 on mats. Face With Tears Of Joy

These things are surprisingly cut pretty accurately. Black gorilla tape over the seams, and now it's ready to start putting my power cage and stuff on it.

mats 1.jpg
mats 2.jpg
Jul 23, 2011
782 posts
2501 upvotes
Ottawa
Caerus wrote: Finally!!

First day in Winnipeg where stores are allowed to sell non-essential items, and I drop $300 on mats. Face With Tears Of Joy

These things are surprisingly cut pretty accurately. Black gorilla tape over the seams, and now it's ready to start putting my power cage and stuff on it.

mats 1.jpg
mats 2.jpg
I spent $700 buying 28 of them for my garage. I did curbside after escalating a telephone call into a telephone order with upper management approval. (Ontario)

Great idea with the gorilla tape. I may do that with mine.

Also, has anyone cut the mats for corners and other areas? How easily do they cut? What tools did you use?
Jul 4, 2018
59 posts
148 upvotes
cain2589 wrote: I spent $700 buying 28 of them for my garage. I did curbside after escalating a telephone call into a telephone order with upper management approval. (Ontario)

Great idea with the gorilla tape. I may do that with mine.

Also, has anyone cut the mats for corners and other areas? How easily do they cut? What tools did you use?
Place a 2x4 underneath the mat to elevate the desired area and use a utility knife (you will go through multiple blades). Dish soap is a great lubricant for the blade.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)