[Lowe's] Allen + Roth Kirkwood Outdoor Dining Set for 6 - $499

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 11:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 3, 2003
229 posts
53 upvotes

[Lowe's] Allen + Roth Kirkwood Outdoor Dining Set for 6 - $499

One-day online flash sale - I checked this set out at Lowe's during the weekend and seems to be reasonable quality for the price. I've been eyeing used 6-person dining sets and they tend to be around this price.

It was ~$623 during the weekend and $499 today only, although it's an extra $80 if you need it delivered. There is one low review so far, so it may be worth visiting the in-store display to assess before ordering it.
Images
  • LIB-PATIO2020-WORDLY-QUEST-KIRKWOOD_001_l.jpg
3 replies
Nov 20, 2017
356 posts
274 upvotes
They cleared similar sets out last year during the lowes and rona clearance sale for like 80 dollars a piece.

Time machine needed. I bought so much crap from those sales that I didn't want to get carried away. Now that I could use one, I regret not picking one up!
Don't go broke saving
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2745 posts
559 upvotes
This ones made out of steel. Would recommend aluminum patio sets to avoid rust.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2084 posts
1182 upvotes
North Vancouver
"Anti-rust" probably means powder coated or just painted mild steel. We recently got rid of our old steel powder coated patio set and we had rust everywhere (and rust stains on the ground). Never ever ever ever ever would I buy a mild steel patio deck set. If I can find it, I'll next get a rattan set based on an aluminum frame.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)