Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowes

Bosch 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand Was $799.00---> $599.00

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2022 3:00 pm
Nov 26, 2008
30 posts
14 upvotes

Bosch 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand Was $799.00---> $599.00

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
February 12, 2022
Retailer:
Lowes
MFR#: 4100XC-10

coupon: 50 off order of 575 = V97-E8C1-201

seems like the best option for tablesaw at this price range.
8 replies
Jun 10, 2005
604 posts
393 upvotes
DMPimm wrote: What feature would be worth the price premium over the bosch?
I believe it has a wider rip capacity, but mostly the rack and pinion fence. Admittedly, I've never used it, but reading through posts of other people who have this saw, that's the feature they like the most.
Jul 13, 2010
539 posts
188 upvotes
Don’t know much about the saw but have a similar/same gravity rise stand and really like the portability/maneuverability of the saw. I have a Dewalt table saw and the mounting holes didn’t line up so try he stand isn’t truly universal by that’s a nonissue if buying the saw and stand together.
Dec 28, 2021
20 posts
4 upvotes
Gophermofur wrote: I believe it has a wider rip capacity, but mostly the rack and pinion fence. Admittedly, I've never used it, but reading through posts of other people who have this saw, that's the feature they like the most.
I have a new Metabo HPT table saw with the rack and pinion fence, and I can say it's much more accurate and precise.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2003
3284 posts
70 upvotes
dealhunter4life wrote: Don’t know much about the saw but have a similar/same gravity rise stand and really like the portability/maneuverability of the saw. I have a Dewalt table saw and the mounting holes didn’t line up so try he stand isn’t truly universal by that’s a nonissue if buying the saw and stand together.
I have the DeWalt saw on the Bosch stand. Maybe they changed something with the models, but mine fit fine

I also have the Milwaukee mitre saw on the dewalt stand. Much better than the Milwaukee stand I originally had
Jul 13, 2010
539 posts
188 upvotes
new_vr wrote: I have the DeWalt saw on the Bosch stand. Maybe they changed something with the models, but mine fit fine

I also have the Milwaukee mitre saw on the dewalt stand. Much better than the Milwaukee stand I originally had
So I looked and I have an older Bosch stand (T2100) which wasn’t compatible but this one probably is.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)