Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

Bosch 18-Volt Lithium ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit $111.60 (reg. $299)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2021 2:32 pm
Apr 28, 2020
16 posts
24 upvotes
Thanks OP got one hammer drill combo yesterday, tools definitely look solid for the price. Will know of performance when I use it.
Feb 28, 2011
630 posts
1423 upvotes
ottawa
Thanks OP. Got one set.
Also, don’t forget $10 off email sign up coupons.
Aug 25, 2011
295 posts
323 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I changed tires with the impact driver today. It could not remove lug nuts. After I installed lug nuts with the driver, I still had to tighten them with torque wrench bar. Torque is set to 85 ft-lbs. So I guess the impact driver is at 80 ft-lbs
Mar 26, 2021
84 posts
61 upvotes
Scarbs
Got this at my local lowes. I also found a Milwaukee kit I had bought from God knows when in my basement that appears to be very lighty used..

There was a piece of paper inside the box for a promotion on bosch accessories from 2018 so it appears these have been sitting a while.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9447 posts
1585 upvotes
Yeah this is the Gen1.5 bosch freak... then Gen2 (brushless) has more "nut busting" torque and can handle most sedans/cars torque specs. Getting an even basic impact wrench is a good idea imho... even it it saves me 2hrs / yr it's worth it imho :)
bullbell wrote: I changed tires with the impact driver today. It could not remove lug nuts. After I installed lug nuts with the driver, I still had to tighten them with torque wrench bar. Torque is set to 85 ft-lbs. So I guess the impact driver is at 80 ft-lbs
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com