Tags:
[OP]
RFD Staff Writer
Aug 18, 2015
140 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Lowe's] Boxing Week Flyer is Live!

Lowe’s Boxing Week flyer is now available on RedFlagDeals.com! Deals go live starting December 25 online at Lowes.ca, and in stores beginning December 26. If you're eager to check out the savings now in preparation for the biggest sale of the year, we've listed some highlights below.
Appliances: Home and Furniture: Tools: Winter: Miscellaneous: These deals go live December 25 online, and December 26 in-store and run through December 30.
If you're shopping online, don't forget to log in via RFD Cash Back to earn an additional 1.25% cash back on your purchase!
44 replies
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1222 posts
950 upvotes
ON
Is it me or the second and last page are messed up? I cannot see some product pictures.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2248 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto West
The Drywall @ $5.99 is about a buck off.. Regular price of $8.49 is BS, they just set it at that the week prior for the sale.. its been $7 all year round.. So this deal is slightly better than save the tax and slightly worse than the 20% midnight sale they did.
Feedback - Hofo--Heatware--RedFlag[/B]
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4131 upvotes
Ottawa
kyoko88 wrote: If you're shopping online, don't forget to log in via RFD Cash Back to earn an additional 1.25% cash back on your purchase!
..or 2% from GCRebates.ca just sayin' cuz we're all looking for the best deals.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2014
1302 posts
548 upvotes
Toronto
Was hoping nest went on sale...
Aug 24, 2007
256 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks, but have to admit I'm a little disappointed with their offering. Was hoping for more tools.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22351 posts
7592 upvotes
They are furiously working but the Lowes in Thunder Bay hasn't opened yet. Hopefully they will have some good grand opening sales. I can wait...
Jul 22, 2012
18 posts
12 upvotes
Mendes wrote: The Drywall @ $5.99 is about a buck off.. Regular price of $8.49 is BS, they just set it at that the week prior for the sale.. its been $7 all year round.. So this deal is slightly better than save the tax and slightly worse than the 20% midnight sale they did.
You're right, just not the week before. The price went up between Nov 22nd and 23rd....right when I was about to go buy a bunch. I've been waiting for it to drop to a price that was close to what it was before.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5640 posts
2029 upvotes
spena wrote: Interested in this combo. Is it a decent deal? Will home depot price match it?

[December 26 only] LG Front Load Steam Washer and Dryer Combo - $1596.00 (regularly $2696.00)
Yes, this is the cheapest I've seen it at Lowe's so far this year, or any other big box store for that matter. I've been keeping my eye out. Good deal for a highly rated W/D set! It'll be even cheaper if you can get HD to pm!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5640 posts
2029 upvotes
Hey power tool people, is the DWS709 DeWalt 12" 15-Amp Double Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw - $399.00 a good deal? It's only about $50 cheaper than Amazon and HD right now. What's the best price this has ever been? The camel site shows it hit $381 on Black Friday. Dang.

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Aug 24, 2007
256 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
deezz wrote: Hey power tool people, is the DWS709 DeWalt 12" 15-Amp Double Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw - $399.00 a good deal? It's only about $50 cheaper than Amazon and HD right now. What's the best price this has ever been? The camel site shows it hit $381 on Black Friday. Dang.
I thought the lowest this had hit was $399. Seems to be the price every couple of months. I've been watching it for a while but was hoping for something a bit better.
Mar 7, 2011
425 posts
17 upvotes
I am looking to buy subfloor. I had dricore in my mind but looks amdry insulated panels coming on sale. Cost will be near by same.
Any recommendations on either of these?
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2808 posts
938 upvotes
Newmarket
deezz wrote: Hey power tool people, is the DWS709 DeWalt 12" 15-Amp Double Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw - $399.00 a good deal? It's only about $50 cheaper than Amazon and HD right now. What's the best price this has ever been? The camel site shows it hit $381 on Black Friday. Dang.
it's for $449 pretty much all the time, was $399 a month or so ago, looks like all the sale and lowest price of the year are a big load of poopoo.
I am shopping for a mitre saw and was also hoping for decent deals, this particular one is so called special order, quite likely produced only for big box stores like lowes and to keep the price down the quality may be also lowered.
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
18 upvotes
Scarborough
Homerhomer wrote: it's for $449 pretty much all the time, was $399 a month or so ago, looks like all the sale and lowest price of the year are a big load of poopoo.
I am shopping for a mitre saw and was also hoping for decent deals, this particular one is so called special order, quite likely produced only for big box stores like lowes and to keep the price down the quality may be also lowered.
Edited : Removed my comment on the saw since I have the 782 not this one, sorry.
Feb 22, 2015
33 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
[December 26 only] Snow Joe Electric Snow Blower - $229.00 EARN CASH BACK (regularly $379.00)

How is this Snow Blower? Does anyone try it before?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5640 posts
2029 upvotes
iaafm wrote: I thought the lowest this had hit was $399. Seems to be the price every couple of months. I've been watching it for a while but was hoping for something a bit better.
Yeah me too. I was hoping for $299 or $349 at the most....this is just not good enough, especially considering you (well I, since I own zero saws) would need the stand for it too.
Homerhomer wrote: it's for $449 pretty much all the time, was $399 a month or so ago, looks like all the sale and lowest price of the year are a big load of poopoo.
Yep...gonna keep waiting. There may be a spring sale on power tools...

Jun 7, 2013
365 posts
226 upvotes
KANATA
iaafm wrote: I thought the lowest this had hit was $399. Seems to be the price every couple of months. I've been watching it for a while but was hoping for something a bit better.
Remember this is not the DWS780. This knock off doesn't have the XPS light (the light that cast a shadow of the blade of the material). The light is the best feature of this saw.

Now last year a couple people did manage to sneak through homedepot and price match + 10% on the DWS780 using the 709 in flyer. That is a sick deal.
Aug 24, 2007
256 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
carksey wrote: Remember this is not the DWS780. This knock off doesn't have the XPS light (the light that cast a shadow of the blade of the material). The light is the best feature of this saw.

Now last year a couple people did manage to sneak through homedepot and price match + 10% on the DWS780 using the 709 in flyer. That is a sick deal.
Yeah the 780 is the one I really want and it never seems to go too low but if I could price match it for 399 that would be a sick deal.