Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Briggs & Stratton 2000-PSI 1.2-gal Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer 50% off $174.50 -$15 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2020 6:09 pm
Sep 7, 2018
401 posts
283 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: Just wondering, can I run this model off a large bucket for quick car washing? I assume the low GPM will make a bucket last a little longer before refilling.
No, needs steady flow
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4636 posts
4205 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: Just wondering, can I run this model off a large bucket for quick car washing? I assume the low GPM will make a bucket last a little longer before refilling.
Officially no, most of these units aren't speced to run off a bucket.

I have had success with running off a bucket if the bucket is about 6 feet off the ground, but I didn't run it long like that.
Apr 12, 2008
969 posts
311 upvotes
Anyone able to comment on how loud the unit is? I watched a Youtube vid on this, and there was no sound other than the water coming out.. is there an "engine" sound? My neighbors' pressure washer is very loud in comparison..
Sep 23, 2009
181 posts
148 upvotes
Hi guys
What has your total has been on checkout? Mine is showing as $270.62 including the 15 dollar discount.

Am I doing something wrong?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4636 posts
4205 upvotes
fancypantsfloyd wrote: Anyone able to comment on how loud the unit is? I watched a Youtube vid on this, and there was no sound other than the water coming out.. is there an "engine" sound? My neighbors' pressure washer is very loud in comparison..
Most electric ones make far more noise from the water coming out than the actual machine running. I mean, you can hear it, but who cares when you have that loud 'whoosh'. Only time I hear mine is when I stop spraying and the motor runs for maybe a second afterwards.
Jul 11, 2004
241 posts
134 upvotes
Montreal
naqdakk wrote: Hi guys
What has your total has been on checkout? Mine is showing as $270.62 including the 15 dollar discount.

Am I doing something wrong?
I had the same, changed my Postal Code and it corrected the total.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13000 posts
1816 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered at 2pm, still waiting for the pickup confirmation. How long does it normally take nowadays?
Sep 23, 2009
181 posts
148 upvotes
Ordered yesterday and in the order email it said I would recieve shipping email shortly. It's been about 24 hours and I have yet to recieve anything. Did anyone recieve a confirmation email or any shipping emails yet?
Nov 26, 2004
38 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
naqdakk wrote: Ordered yesterday and in the order email it said I would recieve shipping email shortly. It's been about 24 hours and I have yet to recieve anything. Did anyone recieve a confirmation email or any shipping emails yet?
I ordered on the 3rd and got a shipment email on the 5th. More than 48 hours after ordering
Nov 13, 2003
165 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ordered one late evening yesterday for local pick-up (BC). Credit card has a pending charge, but as of right now, no e-mails. Website does have my order #, says 'In progress'. My store is out of stock after my order though so I don't honestly know if it'd actually go through.
Jan 31, 2018
539 posts
1024 upvotes
Winnipeg
DDR wrote: Ordered one late evening yesterday for local pick-up (BC). Credit card has a pending charge, but as of right now, no e-mails. Website does have my order #, says 'In progress'. My store is out of stock after my order though so I don't honestly know if it'd actually go through.
Similar situation in MB. No emails, and I actually had no order # on the website for almost 24 hours. But the order # is now on the website, with status listed as In Progress.

I think we just have to accept that the wheels turn a bit slower right now.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4636 posts
4205 upvotes
DDR wrote: Ordered one late evening yesterday for local pick-up (BC). Credit card has a pending charge, but as of right now, no e-mails. Website does have my order #, says 'In progress'. My store is out of stock after my order though so I don't honestly know if it'd actually go through.
Don't they ship to store then? Home Depot does.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1871 posts
208 upvotes
NB
I just ordered one to use with my foam cannon I got on amazon. Do I need to get anything else to use the foam cannon on this? It is strong enough right?
Mar 26, 2010
8 posts
13 upvotes
Colin0317 wrote: I just ordered one to use with my foam cannon I got on amazon. Do I need to get anything else to use the foam cannon on this? It is strong enough right?
Every pressure washer (assuming with the correct adapter) will work with a foam cannon. The amount and the thickness of the foam is the question.

I placed an order on Saturday ETA Wednesday. The GPM is low on this pressure washer, so I ordered a 1.1mm Orifice (Replace the one inside the Foam Cannon. This will help create a thicker foam) .

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07RYS ... UTF8&psc=1

Also ordered a set of quick connectors.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07L4C ... TNZI53GFRR

Not sure if this fits. Search all over the internet and couldn't confirm if swivel is 14mm or 15mm.

Will check back once I get everything.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1871 posts
208 upvotes
NB
lichuck wrote: Every pressure washer (assuming with the correct adapter) will work with a foam cannon. The amount and the thickness of the foam is the question.

I placed an order on Saturday ETA Wednesday. The GPM is low on this pressure washer, so I ordered a 1.1mm Orifice (Replace the one inside the Foam Cannon. This will help create a thicker foam) .

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07RYS ... UTF8&psc=1

Also ordered a set of quick connectors.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07L4C ... TNZI53GFRR

Not sure if this fits. Search all over the internet and couldn't confirm if swivel is 14mm or 15mm.

Will check back once I get everything.
Thanks for the informative post! I appreciate the links as well.