Tags:
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
769 posts
3268 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Lowe's] Briggs & Stratton 208cc 24-in Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower -$699

Black Friday sale has started .......
Bought this Blower last year for $630 on Black Friday....Giving the state of CAD $ This is a good price for a GR8 Brand !!

YOU CAN GET EXTRA 10 % OFF IF YOU SIGN UP FOR LOWE'S CREDIT CARD. SAVING OF $69.99 !!!
74 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1676 posts
478 upvotes
Edmonton
And i just bought it for $899-15% 3 weeks ago ... #$(*#$*#$

Great price. $699 was the price back in July too.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2707 posts
1556 upvotes
Edmonton
uglyguy wrote: And i just bought it for $899-15% 3 weeks ago ... ac

don't get all "#$(*#$*#$"..about it....... its only 3 weeks ago. So go buy another new one and come back in the entrance and return it with the original bill.... or tell them to just price match it!!!!!
Deal Addict
May 11, 2007
1077 posts
768 upvotes
Kitchener
canadianamigo13 wrote: The Black Friday sale is Starting on 26 Nov
Bought this Blower last year for $630 on Black Friday....Giving the state of CAD $ This is a good price for a GR8 Brand !!
how does it perform?Are the controls easy to use, or they are too tight?
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2326 posts
929 upvotes
uglyguy wrote: And i just bought it for $899-15% 3 weeks ago ... #$(*#$*#$

I'm assuming it's only 1 speed forward for self-propelled?

If it comes in a box, how big is the box? Will it fit in the trunk of a small SUV with seats folded down?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1676 posts
478 upvotes
Edmonton
Seks wrote: I'm assuming it's only 1 speed forward for self-propelled?

If it comes in a box, how big is the box? Will it fit in the trunk of a small SUV with seats folded down?
5 speeds forward and 2 speeds backward
The box was around 3' x 4'. It fit into my Acura MDX without having the back seat folded.
PM me if you'll buy it and assemble by yourself. There was one little step that making a clicking sound; that is normal. I had to redo 3 times just to find out. :-(
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1676 posts
478 upvotes
Edmonton
frankmp wrote: don't get all "#$(*#$*#$"..about it....... its only 3 weeks ago. So go buy another new one and come back in the entrance and return it with the original bill.... or tell them to just price match it!!!!!
Thanks, unfortunately, snow blower has only 30 days price adjustment/return. I bought it on Sat. Oct. 24th. This sales won't started until Nov. 26 - 4 weeks +. I am not sure they will do the price adjustment.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2326 posts
929 upvotes
uglyguy wrote: Thanks, unfortunately, snow blower has only 30 days price adjustment/return. I bought it on Sat. Oct. 24th. This sales won't started until Nov. 26 - 4 weeks +. I am not sure they will do the price adjustment.
Buy a new one now. Return the new one with the old receipt. Unless they note down serial on tje receipt
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2326 posts
929 upvotes
uglyguy wrote: 5 speeds forward and 2 speeds backward
The box was around 3' x 4'. It fit into my Acura MDX without having the back seat folded.
PM me if you'll buy it and assemble by yourself. There was one little step that making a clicking sound; that is normal. I had to redo 3 times just to find out. :-(
3rd gen crv.
Sep 4, 2014
198 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Maybe this snowblower also on sale at Canadian tire? It might be worth it to check it out especially during this period. Supposedly Rexall is having $50 canadian tire gift cards on sale for $45 so sounds like it would be agood way to double dip in savings. Just a thought
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
769 posts
3268 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mrdeals123 wrote: Maybe this snowblower also on sale at Canadian tire? It might be worth it to check it out especially during this period. Supposedly Rexall is having $50 canadian tire gift cards on sale for $45 so sounds like it would be agood way to double dip in savings. Just a thought
Crappy Tire does not carry Briggs & Stratton and their prices for a blower of this specs is more than 1000 $
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2326 posts
929 upvotes
Doesn't seem I can change my shift on Fri. Would I be able to purchase it online and do a pickup at a specified store?
Mar 28, 2010
236 posts
30 upvotes
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy now and price match on Nov 26th? Chances are - everything will fly out on Friday
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8628 upvotes
GTHA
canadianamigo13 wrote: The Black Friday sale is Starting on 26 Nov
Last years model was different (Mfr Part # 1696561) and it did not have the dash-mounted chute control and deflector control. I got mine for $660 in Ontario.

briggs-stratton-205cc-24-dual-stage-sno ... a-1563157/
Nov 22, 2004
329 posts
68 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought this last year and used it during the winter. It does a good job of clearing the snow. However, I felt the unit itself was heavy and difficult to maneuver. That being said, it still did a thorough job of clearing the driveway. My model did not have the dash mounted chute and deflector control. This would be a good addition, if it works as intended.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1676 posts
478 upvotes
Edmonton
fudge_u wrote: Was wondering the same thing.
Yes you can. Snow Blower has 30 days price adjustment.
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
769 posts
3268 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Seks wrote: Doesn't seem I can change my shift on Fri. Would I be able to purchase it online and do a pickup at a specified store?
Yes you can purchase it online and can do a pickup.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)