Deal Link:
Savings:
$10 Off
Retailer:
lowes.ca
Newsletter Sign Up

You can sign up for Newsletter to get $10 off your next $50* online order

https://www.lowes.ca/signup-for-sales

Promo code expires 7 days from receipt; arrives via email, approx 1 hour within sign up

Alternatively, if you are on their site, adding to cart, check banner on home page below 'What can we help you find?' box (see screenshots below)

Examples:

Current Promo today, Sunday, April 12/20

$10 off $140 *
Promo Code: 8DP-DQ72-R9J

Yesterday's Promo Code, Saturday, April 11/20 (YMMV, it's currently working, not sure if randomly pops up depending on $ amounts in your cart):

$10 off $120 *
Promo Code: 8ES-C13V-JCY

and
Offer valid until Monday, April 13, 2020

20% OFF when you spend $250* on regular priced items
Promo Code: SAVEMORE

* or more, pre-tax

Shopping Tips for lowes.ca during Store Closures:

- if you had a Lowe's account previously and can't remember PW + haven't purchased recently, Register a new account (vs Password Reset)
- Choose Curbside Store Pickup** if you can vs Shipping (to avoid Shipping Address/website issues)
- YMMV with long hold times, if calling their 1 800 #; they don't respond to email either

** Edit: choose shipping vs curbside pickup if you can, as stores are backlogged with orders! You need to wait for an email confirmation (5 days for us) and then wait in car queue; curbside pickup is not convenient at all.

Happy Shopping!
Images
  • lowes_newsletter.JPG
  • lowes_discount_140.JPG
  • lowes_save_more_250.JPG
18 replies
Aug 15, 2006
325 posts
89 upvotes
So I utilized this (subscribe to lowes with email id for 10$) to do an online order of some door locks (2 @ 39.99). I waited 2-3 days for the pickup confirmation and it never came.

I went to the store and they advised me that I can cancel the order in store (fill out a paper form) and pick the items up in store and they will honor the price on my email receipt at the cashier - just had to show them my invoice

Did that and got the 10$ off on a purchase of under 100$ in store.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5384 posts
5807 upvotes
GTA
SoulTracer wrote: So I utilized this (subscribe to lowes with email id for 10$) to do an online order of some door locks (2 @ 39.99). I waited 2-3 days for the pickup confirmation and it never came.

I went to the store and they advised me that I can cancel the order in store (fill out a paper form) and pick the items up in store and they will honor the price on my email receipt at the cashier - just had to show them my invoice

Good to know, thanks for sharing @SoulTracer. Your post is so timely!

I posted a variation of below this week, in the charcoal thread.

I discovered that Rona unlike Lowe's (even though owned by Lowe's)

Newsletter Coupon =

$10 off online OR in-store at Rona (unlike Lowe's $10 off = Online only) on regular priced items for $50+ total.

Additional Online Order Info for Rona MAY also apply for Lowe's:

Free Pick up in store = store inventory; Parcel Shipping = Warehouse

Here's the Rona link:

https://www.rona.ca/en/newsletter-subscription

Not sure if coupon works if you buy one regular priced item WITH sale item(s)

Also YMMV in Rona store, on our recent purchase yesterday, the cashier did not scan our coupon and scanned her own; even though our items did not technically qualify, we received $10 off $50 purchase.

Ps ordering charcoal online or in store at Lowe's or Rona may be a frustrating experience if you are lacking patience ... and/or on your last bag of charcoal.

Happy Shopping!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1069 posts
347 upvotes
I'm in the same boat where my online pick up order has yet to be ready after 3 days. I assume you went to the Customer Service area and explained the situation? Is that where you filled out the form?
Thanks
SoulTracer wrote: So I utilized this (subscribe to lowes with email id for 10$) to do an online order of some door locks (2 @ 39.99). I waited 2-3 days for the pickup confirmation and it never came.

Aug 15, 2006
325 posts
89 upvotes
hank755 wrote: I'm in the same boat where my online pick up order has yet to be ready after 3 days. I assume you went to the Customer Service area and explained the situation? Is that where you filled out the form?
Thanks
Yep,
Went to them first - they gave me the form to fill out - then told me to pick up the items and go to the cashier show them your email invoice which they will honor.
Apr 30, 2012
8 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
AVOID Lowes. I called into their customer service hotline. After waiting for about 20 minutes I get through and proceed to ask the service representative about placing an order. I guess she wanted to verify something and asked if she could place me on hold to which I obliged. I was working on the side so I left the phone on speaker. After a couple of hours I came to the conclusion she wasn't coming back. She probably went home. Lowes is the worst.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1911 posts
2151 upvotes
Better than Home Depot where it is also $10 off $100 but needs to be in store. Online orders will not get the promo. Guess they want to customers in store and hopefully impulse buy as they walk through the store.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5384 posts
5807 upvotes
GTA
maple1 wrote: Better than Home Depot where it is also $10 off $100 but needs to be in store. Online orders will not get the promo. Guess they want to customers in store and hopefully impulse buy as they walk through the store.
Argh, prior to Sep 2nd, it was $5 off $50 in store Home Depot.

Rona is still $10 off $50 via newsletter sign up at participating RONA stores OR at www.rona.ca.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
I tried to use this coupon on a Alaskan ice melt order. First the rep wouldn't price match Canadian Tire price because "it has a different PN# so its not the same product" when in fact the manufacturer PN# was the same. then reading the fine print on this coupon, says cannot use on price-matched items, only regular price. So I guess you can't stack coupons anymore. Lame.
Nov 25, 2020
24 posts
7 upvotes
Lowes is the Worse for price match AND to get this 10$ off with a LOAD of restrictions and only last 7 days. Read the fine print...

Lowes
- $10 for spending $50 online only (TRASH RESTRICTIONS)

**The $10 Off Your Next Purchase of $50 or more (before taxes) ("Offer") is valid fo r new Lowe's Canada email subscribers in Canada only and is non-transferable. Offer valid on regular price products only, products in clearance are excluded. Offer is valid only for online purchases made via Lowes.ca and is not valid at any Lowe's store location. Offer is valid for 7 calendar days from date of issue. Offer coupon code must be submitted at time of checkout on Lowes.ca. Valid for a single use only and one per household. Not redeemable for cash, cannot be used to make payments on any charge account, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred, or sold through any online auction or otherwise. Doesn’t apply to purchases of construction lumber (wood, plywood, OSB, treated wood, cedar, composite), asphalt shingles, gypsum panels, major appliances and the following branded products: Alfred, Canexel, Rockwool, Dyson, Google Home, Nest, Ecobee, Broil King, Kamado Joe, Napoléon, Traeger, Weber, Blaze, Arlo, Samsung Smart Home, Lutron Caseta, Amazon, Thor Kitchen, Kohler web exclusive products. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Only for purchases that are paid in full at time of purchase. Not valid on previous sales, multiple transactions, or Lowe's mobile applications. Customer must pay applicable sales tax. Offer does not apply to taxes, gift cards, installation services, shipping fees, third party offers, previous purchases or returned products. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotional offer, or discount (including, but not limited to the 5% Lowe's business credit discount, Lowe's employee discounts, Lowe's Price Match Guarantee, Lowe's volume discount programs such as Quote Support Program "QSP"; government contract pricing; any other special pricing programs; or any other promotion or discount pricing). Offer may be modified terminated or withdrawn at any time and for any reason without notice. Lowe's Canada reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any part of the offer due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use. Void where prohibited.

Rona is hassel free
- $10 for spending $50 (expires 3 months i think?)
- Easy price match

Home Depot
- $10 for Spending $100 (Expire 1 month)
- Price match + 10% (in stores not online)
Aug 1, 2007
751 posts
80 upvotes
I thought I would hop on this thread to see if there are any current lowes.ca coupon codes that someone could PM me. I'm looking to purchase a shower sliding door and would appreciate any current working codes.

Cheers!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5384 posts
5807 upvotes
GTA
radar2000 wrote: I thought I would hop on this thread to see if there are any current lowes.ca coupon codes that someone could PM me. I'm looking to purchase a shower sliding door and would appreciate any current working codes.

Cheers!
Ampli currently has Lowe's Offers. Check out @CalgaryBen's post and more on Ampli:

ampli-july-2021-boston-pizza-12-detour- ... #p34734693
Jan 25, 2021
6 posts
2 upvotes
Rona has the worse order prep time ever - well apart from Princess Auto. I ordered 3 things in the summer and it took them a week to pick them. Also, ordered some fence boards when we couldn't go in to the stores to pick them. Anyway, waited almost a week for them to get the order ready and when i went to pick them up, noticed that most of the wood was warped or cracked. I tried to ask the guy if he can go back and bring me some better pieces, he said NO because I had already touched the panels and he can't take them back due to covid lol.

waste of time !
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10268 posts
19022 upvotes
Montreal
sumyunguy wrote: (...) Anyway, waited almost a week for them to get the order ready and when i went to pick them up, noticed that most of the wood was warped or cracked. I tried to ask the guy if he can go back and bring me some better pieces, he said NO because I had already touched the panels and he can't take them back due to covid lol. waste of time !
What? You didn't offer to "disinfect" the boards with your Lysol wipes? Face With Tears Of Joy

Soooo many COVID cases due to "board sharing". Rona sucks big time!

Earlier in the pandemic, when more people were hysteric, they "sprayed" my dollar bills with disinfectant on brown hand paper on the counter to sterilize my money! Lame!
Jan 25, 2021
6 posts
2 upvotes
yea man, total BS - just what the little teeny boppers staffers need to exert their powers lol. Honestly, you would think that after a whole year of living through this, they would have streamlined the process somewhat. Or, at least make sure that the person you put in charge of picking lumber knows something about what they are supposed to pick!

BTW, I can totally picture them spraying your cash on a hand towel. On a related note, someone should do a study on how many people contracted covid from disinfectant triggers and buttons etc.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10268 posts
19022 upvotes
Montreal
∆ Lol! Once you touched that filthy bottle, you BETTER rub your hands well.
Jun 25, 2020
300 posts
356 upvotes
Oakville, ON
$10 off on $50. 1E7-WP33-595. Valid till tomorrow.
Apr 17, 2018
20 posts
98 upvotes
British Columbia
I've had mixed experiences at Lowe's... younger uneducated workers (before the pandemic). Home Depot has the more older retired type.