Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Canarm Ceiling Light $59.99 (Reg. $234) and other (Price Error ?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2021 10:33 pm
Jun 9, 2007
69 posts
117 upvotes
krypton wrote: Did you get an email today ?
Tried 3 different emails and nothing. Bet it will come in tomorrow evening.
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
55 posts
25 upvotes
Im in toronto, and it won't let me choose in store pickup, when it shows 7 in stock. shipping is 70$! Trying to reach the customer support chat but it might be too late.
Apr 10, 2020
97 posts
148 upvotes
OOS in most stores or not able to place order even if there is stock. Looks like deal is dead :(
Nov 30, 2019
81 posts
114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Something tells me this is going to get cancelled... My order went through and I've been charged for it but when I go to look at the order it says it can't be found.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1069 posts
1152 upvotes
Montreal
I am in QC and there’s no option to ship to home

There’s stock in Ottawa, bur HD would probably not price match because it’s too far?
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1033 posts
673 upvotes
Quebec
Temporel wrote: Do you have a ceiling over your enclosed garden to hang the fan from? If so, you sit in a greenhouse. Face With Tears Of Joy

If you are dying from outside heat, maybe it's time to get inside with the Air Conditioner. Just a suggestion.
Yes I do. Guess no fan is gonna help huh?
Sep 6, 2019
7 posts
The email with the coupon never comes. But the emails with the ads sure do.

Open up the chat. The lady gave me a coupon code.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2019
1071 posts
263 upvotes
The stock suddenly today went to 0 for each of the 10 stores near me... anybody able to get pickup ready email?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5717 posts
51315 upvotes
newuserhere wrote: Did you order for indoor use in house..
Not sure how does this look like inside main living room or bedrooms... Some said above its ugly..
Couldn't have been that ugly. Over 500 units sold and many stores are showing "0" in stock.
May 8, 2020
1 posts
Got the email saying my order was confirmed, just waiting for ready for pickup email.
Jun 9, 2007
69 posts
117 upvotes
Just received the 2nd email

"our order has been confirmed, We’ll email you an update when your items are ready for pick-up or are on their way"

Still think it will be cancelled.
Banned
Oct 17, 2020
217 posts
146 upvotes
Ugly fixtures are always being liquidated. How much are bulbs. Silly people
Oct 2, 2019
961 posts
884 upvotes
Nunavut
hill15 wrote: Couldn't have been that ugly. Over 500 units sold and many stores are showing "0" in stock.
Can you show an unfiltered pic to prove it’s not fugly?
Jul 23, 2008
220 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
People are really in here being passive aggressive about something as subjective as ugly vs beautiful?

Some find trends the way to go while others don't give a rat's ass about commercialized trends.

How do you prove something is not ugly? I mean the person who posted that it's sold out may have the best proof, but it's also possible people are just buying it to smash it with a baseball bat.
Jun 7, 2020
81 posts
121 upvotes
Got a 2nd email with confirmation of my order. Probsbly still be cancelled but worth a try.
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
hill15 wrote: Couldn't have been that ugly. Over 500 units sold and many stores are showing "0" in stock.
It is ugly as s**t. But here, on RFD, many do not think when they buy. They just see ''price error'' in the title, and they jump on it. Maybe to try to make a few $$ selling it on Kijiji, I don't know, but my RFD thinking tells me that I'll save 100% if I don't buy it when I don't like / need it ;) And that's what I've done.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1901 posts
1066 upvotes
London
Thanks OP. Ordered one for north London pickup. Says that they have 10.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1980 posts
2736 upvotes
GTA
Kek; so many salty peeps in her. I like the mid century modern look for the fraction of the price.

Ceiling fans aren’t cheap!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)