Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Chamberlain Smartphone-Controlled Belt Drive Garage opener (B750C) - $225 after PM

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2021 8:30 pm
[OP]
Apr 1, 2005
325 posts
281 upvotes

[Lowe's] Chamberlain Smartphone-Controlled Belt Drive Garage opener (B750C) - $225 after PM

HD selling B750C for $249 (reg Price 359). PM at Lowe's for another 10% off making it $225.

Seems like best price was $199 during BF. I bought it anyway.

HD link
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/chambe ... 1000837133

Lowes link
https://www.lowes.ca/product/chamberlai ... wer-695204
44 replies
Mar 26, 2015
87 posts
137 upvotes
BC
Does anyone have experience adding the $10 off $50 coupon for email subscription on top of Lowes price beat?
Last edited by DanielSales on Apr 16th, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1654 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
DanielSales wrote: Does anyone have experience adding the $10 off $50 coupon for email subscription with Lowes price beat?
Any luck with the coupon ?
Nov 3, 2009
80 posts
61 upvotes
toronto
Anyone know if I can install this in a brand new house myself? How difficulty would people say it is for a first timer?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1654 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
DanielSales wrote: I'll give it a try this evening!
Lowes rep: "Additional coupons cannot be applied when you are requesting for a price match. The price matching itself is a promotion itself. It cannot be stacked with another promo in a single order."
Jun 4, 2006
304 posts
111 upvotes
runnersgambit wrote: Anyone know if I can install this in a brand new house myself? How difficulty would people say it is for a first timer?
Pretty easy.

Read all the directions first, they walk through the steps for a one-man installation.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
12407 posts
11226 upvotes
runnersgambit wrote: Anyone know if I can install this in a brand new house myself? How difficulty would people say it is for a first timer?
If you are a handy type of person, read the manual and follow the step by step instruction. Electricity outlet should be at the location to plug in your opener. IIRC, my builder also installed the low power wires on both sides of my garage door to connect the sensors on both side of my garage door. If not, you can wire yourself with the wires supplied with this garage opener.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone.
Oct 25, 2013
86 posts
63 upvotes
Super easy as long as you a little handy. They even have a youtube video that you can follow which is nice
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1077 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
Tubbyboii wrote: Super easy as long as you a little handy. They even have a youtube video that you can follow which is nice
Pay the RFD Ron
JS
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2972 posts
463 upvotes
James Stonehenge wrote: Pay the RFD Ron
+1: if you haven't done this before, the rate is reasonable and you'll have peace of mind it was done right.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
3946 posts
1197 upvotes
Durham Region
Got the B970C last week for $269 at Lowes and very happy with it - probably overkill for my garage door, this one would have been fine, but too late now.
May 30, 2016
118 posts
50 upvotes
Will this be powerful enough for builder installed double car garage door?
Dec 1, 2007
433 posts
117 upvotes
Does anyone know the standard builder grade garage door height? These apparently work upto 7 feet tall doors otherwise you’ll need an extension ($$). Any ideas? I couldn’t find it listed in our home features sheet.
Nov 3, 2009
80 posts
61 upvotes
toronto
turkishdelyte wrote: Does anyone know the standard builder grade garage door height? These apparently work upto 7 feet tall doors otherwise you’ll need an extension ($$). Any ideas? I couldn’t find it listed in our home features sheet.

It’s 7 pretty sure - I just upgraded mine and the upgrade takes it to 8’. My house isn’t complete until early 2022 so not sure if it’s worth it for me to buy and hold these two or wait until dec for Black Friday deals.
Dec 1, 2007
433 posts
117 upvotes
runnersgambit wrote: It’s 7 pretty sure - I just upgraded mine and the upgrade takes it to 8’. My house isn’t complete until early 2022 so not sure if it’s worth it for me to buy and hold these two or wait until dec for Black Friday deals.
Thank you! The extension is $104 at Lowe’s, I’d probably wait until BF if I were you or get a higher model that accommodates the taller garage door as it may be cheaper in the long run, maybe double check. I think I’m going to get one now and store it till the move, knock it off the list.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1597 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
How does this stack up against the "contractor-grade" Liftmaster 8550WLB? https://www.liftmaster.com/ca/8550wlb-w ... /p/8550WLB

The Liftmaster is supposedly made with better materials and the T-rail it has is supposed to be better than the Chamberlain's box rail...but it's also easily twice as much, and needs to be professionally installed.
How I try to save money: Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $68 150 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Stack Mastercard / Amex Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / Plastiq / Paymi / Ampli
Jan 29, 2007
159 posts
86 upvotes
Markham
thanks OP. was able to use online chat to price match.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1809 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
turkishdelyte wrote: Thank you! The extension is $104 at Lowe’s, I’d probably wait until BF if I were you or get a higher model that accommodates the taller garage door as it may be cheaper in the long run, maybe double check. I think I’m going to get one now and store it till the move, knock it off the list.
Check out Costco for the extension kit. About $65 and you cam get HD to price beat. If they don’t beat Costco, rona also has it for about $73

https://www.costco.ca/chamberlain%c2%ae ... 58729.html