Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Chamberlain Smartphone-Controlled Belt Drive Garage opener (B750C) - $225 after PM

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2021 9:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
runnersgambit wrote: Anyone know if I can install this in a brand new house myself? How difficulty would people say it is for a first timer?
If you wanted to get it installed... check out the thread for garage door installer here (ron). Lots of satisfied customers.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
DanielSales wrote: Does anyone have experience adding the $10 off $50 coupon for email subscription on top of Lowes price beat?
DanielSales wrote: I'll give it a try this evening!
Save your coupon for something else. They just end up using it in the calculations where you end up losing it. I tried to do one and got rejected
Sep 27, 2003
11124 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
Got one and PM approved via email.
RFD Forums Moderator
Mar 23, 2019
8 posts
3 upvotes
porksoda wrote: If you wanted to get it installed... check out the thread for garage door installer here (ron). Lots of satisfied customers.
do you have his contact im interested thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2003
4250 posts
155 upvotes
Cambridge
This is a really nice unit. We just finished installing one at SIL’s. Took about 4 hrs.

We had to buy the angle iron for the ceiling and 4 bolt/lock washer/nut sets to attach the hanging straps, otherwise everything is supplied.
Jan 29, 2007
170 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
for those of you who just bought it, does your box show the model B750 or B750C?

I picked mine up from Lowe's and it just shows B750 - wondering if there is a difference?
Dec 1, 2007
507 posts
252 upvotes
skitalz wrote: for those of you who just bought it, does your box show the model B750 or B750C?

I picked mine up from Lowe's and it just shows B750 - wondering if there is a difference?
I just picked mine up and it says “B750C” on the box...now I’m wondering about your question 🤷🏻‍♀️
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2043 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa
Neighbors was sitting in living room above garage. It openned itself.
They checked no one in front. Back.
They suspect being hacked.
Changed all PWs and hope for best.
Dec 1, 2007
507 posts
252 upvotes
skitalz wrote: Did you purchase from lowes?
Yes, we purchased from Lowe’s. Does yours say B750 on the bottom of the box? I’ve attached a pic.
Images
  • 86AB9A81-9904-4BDE-82CD-94EE97E1BFEF.jpeg
Last edited by turkishdelyte on Apr 24th, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 1, 2007
507 posts
252 upvotes
cf7777 wrote: Neighbors was sitting in living room above garage. It openned itself.
They checked no one in front. Back.
They suspect being hacked.
Changed all PWs and hope for best.
This is why I don’t plan on activating the wifi wireless feature - not sure if that makes a difference to avoid phantom opening/hacking but that’s what I’ve convinced myself.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
turkishdelyte wrote: This is why I don’t plan on activating the wifi wireless feature - not sure if that makes a difference to avoid phantom opening/hacking but that’s what I’ve convinced myself.
Phantom opens have nothing to do with wifi.

I know this because I have this exact model and had phantom open for several months.

After replacing circuit board and multiple resets(all via warranty), the culprit was the wall control unit. Replaced that and it never happened again ever for several years now.
Aug 24, 2011
165 posts
145 upvotes
Southwest Ontario
Sunbab wrote: Will this be powerful enough for builder installed double car garage door?
Yes
Dec 19, 2010
907 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
im guessing this deal is dead? since the HD site now shows $359
Jan 29, 2007
170 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
turkishdelyte wrote: Yes, we purchased from Lowe’s. Does yours say B750 on the bottom of the box? I’ve attached a pic.
Mine just says B750. I'm just trying to figure out what's missing if anything. From chamberlain website they don't show the model with C.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2009
1212 posts
772 upvotes
Vancouver
skitalz wrote: Mine just says B750. I'm just trying to figure out what's missing if anything. From chamberlain website they don't show the model with C.
What do you mean the Chamberlain website doesn't show the B750C model?
https://www.chamberlain.com/ca/ultra-qu ... ad/p/B750C

Try comparing the 2 models on their website and see for yourself whether there's any difference.
Seems like the models with C are the ones sold in Canada.
May 29, 2020
23 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone knows if this will work on heavy wide and insulated garbage doors?