Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Charmin Ultra Strong T Paper 12 Pack $10 With Free $10 Spendable Coupon Net Cost $0

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2020 10:34 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10163 posts
4318 upvotes
Toronto

[Lowe's] Charmin Ultra Strong T Paper 12 Pack $10 With Free $10 Spendable Coupon Net Cost $0

Front page of the flyer.
As usual with these Lowe's deals,
You buy the item for $10 + tax, you get a spendable $10 coupon for use between 2/6-2/12

The coupon has no minimum and can usually be used on purchases less than $10, or above.
Purchases $10 or less become $0 and are not taxable.
Typically you can usually purchase sale or clearance merchandise with these but YMMV. Not stackable, one per transaction.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
29 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
3556 posts
3795 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
Rona has a similar deal. Buy $15 of Purex, get a $15 coupon
Images
  • rona15.PNG
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2012
3698 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
Can you just turnaround and buy another TP at $10 and keep doing that... ?
Newbie
Dec 7, 2019
15 posts
50 upvotes
cessnabmw wrote: Can you just turnaround and buy another TP at $10 and keep doing that... ?
I am wondering the same.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
43570 posts
4186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Onedrop22 wrote: I am wondering the same.
No, the coupon is valid next week only.

Also, net cost is $1.29, because there is tax.
Artisan woodworker crafting cutting boards, custom wood furniture, tables, home decor, and more!
Instagram @studiocanopy

***For Sale*** Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Freud 10" 80T Ultimate Cut Off Blade | Heatware
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2019
688 posts
639 upvotes
Kinda stupid deal. Reno Depot does this stuff. Was better when they gave you a giftcard. If you have stuff to buy at Lowe’s it’s not bad but everything is overpriced there
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5525 posts
4848 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Kinda stupid deal. Reno Depot does this stuff. Was better when they gave you a giftcard. If you have stuff to buy at Lowe’s it’s not bad but everything is overpriced there
Lowe's seems to have excellent prices these days. pretty much the same as Home Depot or Rona. They also price match+10% off.
Last edited by KanataKG on Jan 30th, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10163 posts
4318 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: No, the coupon is valid next week only.

Also, net cost is $1.29, because there is tax.
No it is actually net 0, unlike a lot of these coupon offers. You pay tax on the $10 purchase initially, but you don't pay tax on the $10 of value when you use the coupon. As long as you buy something $10 or more it balances out.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
8858 posts
1234 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It's only double roll, probably worth $5 when on sales. It's a pass for me this time
Member
Mar 15, 2019
371 posts
364 upvotes
Math is wrong.

You are spending 10 + tax on things worth 20 + tax.

Similar to the washer fluid deal last time.
Sr. Member
Apr 30, 2009
844 posts
783 upvotes
GTA
raskal wrote: Rona has a similar deal. Buy $15 of Purex, get a $15 coupon
Last RONA coupon I got said could be used on regular priced items only. YMMV
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10163 posts
4318 upvotes
Toronto
karlb wrote: Last RONA coupon I got said could be used on regular priced items only. YMMV
Yes that is why I prefer Lowes over Rona.
Rona is fairly organized, Lowes staff typically have no idea what these offers restriction are, and their system has few restrictions to scanning items with these coupons.
I have rarely had them refuse to honor them for sale or even heavy clearance items.

There are also a lot of unadvertised clearance discounts there that work with these. Mostly on a store by store basis.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2019
688 posts
639 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote: Lowe's seems to have excellent prices these days. pretty much the same as Home Depot or Rona. They also price match+10% off.
dunno about you, but i've only had 1 successful price match at lowes (same company as rona btw)

Plus ordering for instore pick up, yea, that never happens because they cancel your oder because they are too lazy to pick it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5525 posts
4848 upvotes
simplypop wrote: dunno about you, but i've only had 1 successful price match at lowes (same company as rona btw)

Plus ordering for instore pick up, yea, that never happens because they cancel your oder because they are too lazy to pick it.
Guess it depends on the individual store... no problem for PMing and I pick up online orders all the time.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
2753 posts
1075 upvotes
Toronto
simplypop wrote: dunno about you, but i've only had 1 successful price match at lowes
Lowe's denied me a price match on an identical rug in every way except the pattern was different. Not "easy" as advertised.
Last edited by beachlover on Jan 31st, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)