Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Clearance days at Lowe's{YMMV}

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2020 8:50 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7636 posts
1578 upvotes
Toronto
RubberCheese wrote: +1

Based on last year's sale, although the discounted products were consistent across stores I went to, the discounts/pricing at each one varied quite a bit. Both the % discount and "starting from" price varied (some stores discounted from the regular price, others started from an already reduced price).

The sweet spot seems to be at around 50-60% before most of the good stuff is picked up.
Yeah as soon as the good stuff hit 50% it was gone immediately.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
3867 posts
1156 upvotes
Scarborough
Pickering Lowe's also 40% off. Everything seemed at a regular sale price, nothing special.
Apr 6, 2013
310 posts
482 upvotes
Mike20000 wrote: I could see lowe's leaving Canada very soon
I hope we would be lucky enough for that to happen.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1546 posts
1145 upvotes
grahamj89 wrote: I hope we would be lucky enough for that to happen.
As much as I hate the place, competition is good for the consumers. Without Lowes, HD wouldn't have any serious competition to keep their pricing in check.
Apr 6, 2013
310 posts
482 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: As much as I hate the place, competition is good for the consumers. Without Lowes, HD wouldn't have any serious competition to keep their pricing in check.
Yeah I get that. Although I've never seen Lowe's be competitive on your typical hardware consumables / electrical supplies / plumbing supplies. Not even close. When I was doing a bathroom reno I made the mistake of picking up a few things at Lowe's, which I subsequently returned and purchased at HD. I don't think Lowe's is keeping HD competitive with thier pricing.

25 pack of 1/2" copper 90s

Lowe's $41.99 https://www.lowes.ca/product/copper-fit ... ack-277525

HD $18.97
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/aqua-d ... 1000818846

They lure me in with a good sale on a proprietary product, and I pay the price of dealing with their dumpster fire online ordering and customer service.

They are only good for the price beat at Home Depot.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9473 posts
1606 upvotes
Lowes has decent deals here and there with their coupon... but their regular prices are generally ALWAYS higher than home depot. They also carry some brands that homedepot doesn't have partnerships with... like craftsman and kobalt etc... and EGO i guess going forward.

For example I managed to use their 20% off coupon for lumber for my deck which was over $3k so quite a savings compared to home depot.

I'll sit on the sidelines here until the 80+% off clearance goes up soon :)
grahamj89 wrote: Yeah I get that. Although I've never seen Lowe's be competitive on your typical hardware consumables / electrical supplies / plumbing supplies. Not even close. When I was doing a bathroom reno I made the mistake of picking up a few things at Lowe's, which I subsequently returned and purchased at HD. I don't think Lowe's is keeping HD competitive with thier pricing.

25 pack of 1/2" copper 90s

Lowe's $41.99 https://www.lowes.ca/product/copper-fit ... ack-277525

HD $18.97
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/aqua-d ... 1000818846

They lure me in with a good sale on a proprietary product, and I pay the price of dealing with their dumpster fire online ordering and customer service.

They are only good for the price beat at Home Depot.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Apr 6, 2013
310 posts
482 upvotes
sleepyguy wrote: Lowes has decent deals here and there with their coupon... but their regular prices are generally ALWAYS higher than home depot. They also carry some brands that homedepot doesn't have partnerships with... like craftsman and kobalt etc... and EGO i guess going forward.

For example I managed to use their 20% off coupon for lumber for my deck which was over $3k so quite a savings compared to home depot.

I'll sit on the sidelines here until the 80+% off clearance goes up soon :)
I'll wait for the 50% and up discounts before giving them another chance to disappoint me Thumbs Up Sign.
Hopefully something worthwhile goes on sale.
Jan 5, 2014
79 posts
401 upvotes
Mississauga
Now 60% off at Lowe's on Mavis Rd and Rona Erin Mills Mississauga. Unfortunately, nothing for me (yet)...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)