Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

Clearance JoeTisserie Rottisserie Accessory for Classic Joe $165.00 + other Kamado Joe accessories also on sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2022 7:40 pm
[OP]
Sep 28, 2009
203 posts
859 upvotes
Leduc,AB

[Lowe's] Clearance JoeTisserie Rottisserie Accessory for Classic Joe $165.00 + other Kamado Joe accessories also on sale

The JoeTisserie is currently on clearance at Lowe's with the price reduced by about 40%. While I have just listed the price for the JoeTisserie, all Kamado Joe brand accessories are on clearance.

The main challenge is finding a store that still has stock. There are a few remaining in the Edmonton area. I also will point out that the number available on the website was quite inaccurate. Some of the accessories listed as out of stock on the website were available in-store.
7 replies
May 17, 2013
334 posts
281 upvotes
GWN
Online stock is very incorrect I have found. Try calling a store to check first before you go.
The St. Alberta and Sherwood Park locations seem to have more in store than what is listed. It is where I found my JoeTisserie
Dec 11, 2009
952 posts
539 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These are fake, I put in an order for the JoeTisserie 2 days ago and it got cancelled yesterday, it still shows in stock. Not sure what games they are playing.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6487 posts
6391 upvotes
MoreDealsPlease wrote: These are fake, I put in an order for the JoeTisserie 2 days ago and it got cancelled yesterday, it still shows in stock. Not sure what games they are playing.
No games, just a bad inventory system. I think some items ship from local stores and if there's no stock near your location, it gets cancelled
Jul 10, 2003
457 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Last time it was this price, got Home Depot to price match it. Online stock is unreliable but sufficient for price match.
Feb 29, 2016
587 posts
547 upvotes
Ottawa
yanger wrote: Last time it was this price, got Home Depot to price match it. Online stock is unreliable but sufficient for price match.
This guy RFDs...
Feb 29, 2016
587 posts
547 upvotes
Ottawa
qwertyuio wrote: Can this be used with weber kettle?
No, but the Big Joetisserie is compatible with the XL Green Egg along with most other accessories. Not your question, I know ..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)