• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 3:42 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
840 posts
3523 upvotes
MILTON

[Lowe's] CRAFTSMAN 20 V 7-1/4-in Sliding Miter Saw for $199.99

• 7-1/4-in 20V MAX miter saw has a powerful 3,600 RPM motor for cutting 2x and hardwoods with ease
  • Slide capacity allows for 8-in cross cut at 90 degrees and 5.5-in cross cut at 45 degrees
  • Capacity to cut 3-5/8-in nested crown and 3-1/2-in baseboard vertically
  • Lightweight design at 24-lbs with side carry handles make this unit extremely portable
  • LED cut line positioning system for better accuracy and visibility
  • Single bevel up to 48 degrees
  • 9 casted miter detent stops for quick and accurate adjustments
  • 20V MAX high capacity battery with high performance cells makes up to 200 2x pine cuts on a single charge
  • Fast charger recharges high capacity lithium battery in 60 minutes or less
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1671 posts
523 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like a great deal, but it won’t let me check-out once it’s added to my cart. Says it’s unavailable.

Edit: hmm, Stocktrack shows lots of stock at many stores at $199. Reviews seem good for this too... I’ve been watching for a good cordless circular saw for DIY projects, but this might be a good option for me. Thanks OP.
Apr 5, 2009
221 posts
98 upvotes
Sephora wrote: Seems like a great deal, but it won’t let me check-out once it’s added to my cart. Says it’s unavailable.

Edit: hmm, Stocktrack shows lots of stock at many stores at $199. Reviews seem good for this too... I’ve been watching for a good cordless circular saw for DIY projects, but this might be a good option for me. Thanks OP.
lowes-kobalt-7-1-4-10a-sliding-mitre-sa ... #p33222820

If you can wait for a bit this might go on sale again. Very likely some good deals for the upcoming Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1335 posts
1315 upvotes
GTA
This seriously a great cordless saw for the price. My BIL lent it to me for a few projects and it’s awesome.

The only issue is having yet another cordless eco-system. I currently have Kobalt, Dewalt and Ryobi and I’m hoping to convert most of my tools to Ryobi as charging 3 different types of tools is truly a hassle. I can’t wait for Ryobi to come out with a sliding compound miter for this price.
Apr 5, 2009
221 posts
98 upvotes
Slono wrote: This seriously a great cordless saw for the price. My BIL lent it to me for a few projects and it’s awesome.

The only issue is having yet another cordless eco-system. I currently have Kobalt, Dewalt and Ryobi and I’m hoping to convert most of my tools to Ryobi as charging 3 different types of tools is truly a hassle. I can’t wait for Ryobi to come out with a sliding compound miter for this price.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/catego ... -saws.html

The seven and one quarter inche is even cheaper
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1978 posts
415 upvotes
Burlington
Slono wrote: The 7 1/4” Ryobi cordless miter isn’t sliding.
Yeah the cordless sliding saw is $335 and 10".

I decided on Ryobi for cordless also. For miter saw I was going to go cord and was thinking of getting better then Ryobi. I would love the Bosch but too expensive for how much I would use it.