Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Cub Cadet HONDA 190cc 21in AWD Self Propelled 3 in 1 Highwheel Mower $519.58 all in free ship to store

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 3:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1042 posts
3734 upvotes
Van Isle

[Lowe's] Cub Cadet HONDA 190cc 21in AWD Self Propelled 3 in 1 Highwheel Mower $519.58 all in free ship to store

Regular price on this unit is $784 all-in

This mower has a lot of nice features and the bonus is its rockin the bigger Honda consumer GCV-190 engine. In order to get this price you must:

A) submit an email for $10 off $50 and wait 20 mins (this code will apply near the end of the checkout process but will come up as "invalid" when you first enter it)

B) enter promo code "SAVE" to the promo box.......Even though this mower is already reduced and on "clearance" the code "save" still works.......It is not supposed to work according to policy

C).....START THE CAR!!
Last edited by TomRFD on May 21st, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
inappropriate signature
20 replies
May 16, 2015
123 posts
41 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
I see Rona, has the same model at regular price. Will they beat the price?
Nov 1, 2012
321 posts
160 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Would this lawnmower be suitable for a small lawn? Was in the market for a lawnmower but I have no idea what to look for.
Dec 29, 2004
394 posts
498 upvotes
I bought this from Lowe’s last summer. Hard to find a 190cc Honda at this price. 4wd is kind of a gimmick, I really just power it from the rear wheels.

I paid $530 plus tax, this is a great price.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20933 posts
3090 upvotes
Niagara Falls
So hard not to buy this. I HATE my current mower bit it works just fine. Really no reason to buy another one just cause, but I might....

edit; boo urns, $85 shipping fee. LOL F that. Also not going to drive to Scarborough for it.
Jun 14, 2008
487 posts
438 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: So hard not to buy this. I HATE my current mower bit it works just fine. Really no reason to buy another one just cause, but I might....

edit; boo urns, $85 shipping fee. LOL F that. Also not going to drive to Scarborough for it.
Lol..... u found the reason not to buy :)
May 16, 2015
123 posts
41 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Is this only available to BC region? When I try to change to to Ontario, this model does not show up.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20933 posts
3090 upvotes
Niagara Falls
dealguru99 wrote: Lol..... u found the reason not to buy :)
It's even worse, I didn't realize this was QUEENSBOROUGH B.C. I just saw borough and assumed it was Scarborough ON. Definitely not worth the drive. :)
Oct 14, 2007
382 posts
361 upvotes
Thedford
Looks like a nice mower, but I am concerned the 4 wheel drive train may complex and challenging to maintain.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16038 posts
4871 upvotes
London
Poppin wrote: Would this lawnmower be suitable for a small lawn? Was in the market for a lawnmower but I have no idea what to look for.
No, self propelled is for a big lawn. AWD is for steeper grades/ hills
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2374 posts
522 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
on a good day, my rear wheel drive 14 yr old craftsman (with Honda engine) is very difficult to pull back towards me. it's like a wheel locks or something. it didn't do this new. anyone with awd know if they eventually suffer from that same issue?
Second rule of RFD ... don't talk about stocktrack.ca with non-members of RFD
Third rule of RFD ... see first rule. if you don`t know first rule, someone`s following the rules ;)

Woodstock, ON
Nov 6, 2014
109 posts
77 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
Thanks OP.

Bought one to get in on the sale. Might return for EGO mower but really worried about battery life I’m 5year. This gas mower will last a long time
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16038 posts
4871 upvotes
London
crashxxx wrote: on a good day, my rear wheel drive 14 yr old craftsman (with Honda engine) is very difficult to pull back towards me. it's like a wheel locks or something. it didn't do this new. anyone with awd know if they eventually suffer from that same issue?
Try rolling it manually (i.e. with drive off) ahead a foot or so.
This is to dis-engage the wheel clutches, then try pulling backwards
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1824 posts
175 upvotes
Toyo613 wrote: Thanks OP.

Bought one to get in on the sale. Might return for EGO mower but really worried about battery life I’m 5year. This gas mower will last a long time
How much you pay for the eco? What is the battery cost after 5 years? Did you use the eco, hows it in tall grass?
May 3, 2016
577 posts
352 upvotes
Anyone able to get this in Ontario?

Need mower asap lol!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
4512 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
darcyh wrote: Looks like a nice mower, but I am concerned the 4 wheel drive train may complex and challenging to maintain.
I was thinking the same. Just want / need a basic mower. This thread got me to looking at other mowers. Surprisingly enough Lowes has another mower with a 160cc Honda engine that fits the bill. I'm not sure if it worthy of creating another thread but will post it here:
https://www.lowes.ca/lawn-mowers/crafts ... 47510.html
It is a 21" Craftsman with Honda engine
$339.15 with 3X the air miles (16x3=48) - Ends May 29
Includes 3 year warranty
I'm tempted.

If you are looking for a basic full blown Honda in the GTA both the Chainsaw Clinic and Alpine have $100 off the Honda 21" HRR 216 @ $499 +
That is with rear bag & twin blade microcut, They have a basic 21" Honda side discharge (no bag) reg priced @ $399
Following the advice of the Health Experts - I will consider voting for Dougie @ 12:01 AM, five days after the next provincial election.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
4512 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
ROYinTO wrote: This thread got me to looking at other mowers. Surprisingly enough Lowes has another mower with a 160cc Honda engine that fits the bill. I'm not sure if it worthy of creating another thread but will post it here:
https://www.lowes.ca/lawn-mowers/crafts ... 47510.html
It is a 21" Craftsman with Honda engine
$339.15 with 3X the air miles (16x3=48) - Ends May 29
Includes 3 year warranty
I picked this one up today. Total $383.24 with ON taxes.
The 3 instruction manuals for multi products can be a bit confusing. Assembly is simple. Filled with included oil then gas. It has a fuel shutoff valve.
A couple of pulls to get gas to the carb and it fired right up. It sounds like a lawn mower, not quiet, not overly loud.

This was my first time cutting mine and my neighbours grass this season. It was still wet from yesterdays downpour and 6"+ tall with tufts up to a foot. I set the wheels at 1 from the highest setting, it cut reasonably well given the conditions. The bag filled quickly & had to be emptied numerous times - the grass was definitely wet. Every start was easy. The engine never complained.

Next week, I'll drop the wheels a notch or two and do it all again. I imagine I'll get a better cut if it is dry.
So far, I'm happy with the purchase.
Following the advice of the Health Experts - I will consider voting for Dougie @ 12:01 AM, five days after the next provincial election.
Mar 23, 2017
257 posts
247 upvotes
Poppin wrote: Would this lawnmower be suitable for a small lawn? Was in the market for a lawnmower but I have no idea what to look for.
If you just have a small lawn, you might be fine with a corded electric. They are cheap and lighter than gas/battery ones but you have to deal with the cord obviously. I was looking pretty heavily into mowers for my small yard (about 200 sqft) and settled with a corded electric. Reel mowers are a pain, battery/gas are too expensive and heavy unless you have a large area to cover.
Dec 6, 2008
662 posts
351 upvotes
how does this mower have more cc’s than my motorcycle lol