Cyber Monday

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 50%
Expiry:
October 9, 2017
Retailer:
Lowes
Lowes is still trying to make Canadian cyber Monday happen. (About as persistent as Gretchen.) Lots of good discounts of up to 50%. In the case of flooring, they have an additional 10% off their sale prices. (The flooring I'm ordering was already on sale for 33% off.) I haven't tried, but you could probably combine it with the save $10 off a $50 order when you sign up for email notification. (If you use those 10 minute email services, just be careful as the email on the order must be the same as the email used to generate the promo code.) My flooring comes in $51 boxes, so I could theoretically save another 20% by using multiple orders with the codes.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
1330 posts
54 upvotes
Save the tax on major appliances using the code SAVE. Anyone know if there's a code for Alberta we can potentially use?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1035 posts
686 upvotes
Gtown ON
Hold on, I click on the link, and it takes me to a form where I have to sign up. I am not going to sign up to see their sale, is there any other way to do it? The banner on their main page goes to the same form.
Apr 5, 2006
416 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
IF you would like to see their cyber monday deals in Oct.! Click on the Deals And Flyers Tab -----> Click on Blue Cyber Monday Tab. The deal will pop up
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4443 posts
3948 upvotes
Toronto
Use this link, and scroll down past the form to see the sale:

EDIT: RFD changes it to affliate links and screws it up. Copy/paste this into your browser.

lowes.ca/articles/cyber-monday_a1503.html?linkloc=hp
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1035 posts
686 upvotes
Gtown ON
Thanks, it was the need to be logged in. I can see the sale. Nothing really of interest :)
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
22289 posts
8591 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Can't see without signing up, log in failed for some reason, not going to go to more trouble just to see a sale
Great way to make sales :facepalm:
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people