Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

DELLA TORRE 8-in x 8-in Cementina Black and White Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile - $0.06/piece

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2021 3:52 pm
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
876 posts
2922 upvotes
west as

[Lowe's] DELLA TORRE 8-in x 8-in Cementina Black and White Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile - $0.06/piece

DELLA TORRE 8-in x 8-in Cementina Black and White Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile - $0.06 /piece

A bold feature tile in the right application. Check the reviews on Lowe's for pics of some nice uses. Might be useful for someone in the midst of a pandemic passing reno.
Normally I'd be highly suspect about posting a Lowe's clearance deal but there appears to be plenty of stock.

Discovered via StockTrack, credit to @seafish
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=lws&prod=5637218371
Images
  • 343545.JPG
21 replies
Sep 16, 2010
404 posts
492 upvotes
Ontario
It's so ugly, but a deals a deal.

+1
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
876 posts
2922 upvotes
west as
JustinS6 wrote: It's so ugly, but a deals a deal.

+1
That's the RFD spirit we need in these trying times
Nov 23, 2014
482 posts
421 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Whether or not it’s your style, 6 cents each is a freakin hot deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2507 posts
3295 upvotes
Knowing Lowe’s you’ll order the tiles. Only to go to store and it’ll be a different product waiting for you. Than they tell you it’s sold out because what easier than telling a customer it’s gone so they don’t have to get it. After you go and look for it yourself and find it in store for a higher price and they say they can’t price match website.

And/or

You’ll go to Lowe’s and they’ll have it ready for curbside only they’ll give you 9 tiles when you ordered 100. And 8 will be broken.

This is Lowe’s customer service. True story.
Dec 30, 2017
127 posts
187 upvotes
These tiles look a lot better in person and are a great price.

That being said, Lowes sucks and they have the worst customer service.
Apr 10, 2019
518 posts
1089 upvotes
Ottawa
Getting this:
Request failed with status code 403
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2136 posts
1869 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
simplypop wrote: Knowing Lowe’s you’ll order the tiles. Only to go to store and it’ll be a different product waiting for you. Than they tell you it’s sold out because what easier than telling a customer it’s gone so they don’t have to get it. After you go and look for it yourself and find it in store for a higher price and they say they can’t price match website.

And/or

You’ll go to Lowe’s and they’ll have it ready for curbside only they’ll give you 9 tiles when you ordered 100. And 8 will be broken.

So much better than my experience, they always cancel my order. Maybe one day I can at least get some broken stuff
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6040 posts
2699 upvotes
Winnipeg
simplypop wrote: Knowing Lowe’s you’ll order the tiles. Only to go to store and it’ll be a different product waiting for you. Than they tell you it’s sold out because what easier than telling a customer it’s gone so they don’t have to get it. After you go and look for it yourself and find it in store for a higher price and they say they can’t price match website.

And/or

Interesting I have similar true story. One time I ordered numerous items for pick up. They cancelled most of the items stating sold out. So I went into the store, and I managed to fill everything in my order.

And another time I ordered something for delivery and they shipped the wrong item. But somehow that was my problem and the item came from a store in BC, and I live in a different province but I had to phone the BC store to fix the problem.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2873 posts
2797 upvotes

And/or

At least we know you keep trying even with the horrible experience.

Just don't be one of the ones that say "I'll never shop 'here' again" when we secretly know they'll be the first to place an order the next deal.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6040 posts
2699 upvotes
Winnipeg
This deal is still on!!! Why is it in expired?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2873 posts
2797 upvotes
airmail wrote: This deal is still on!!! Why is it in expired?
Looks like one of the mods need tile.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6040 posts
2699 upvotes
Winnipeg
Chewfam wrote: Looks like one of the mods need tile.
Lol
Well I just ordered a whole bunch and it worked
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
876 posts
2922 upvotes
west as
Welp, in classic Lowe's fashion the product page is gone. Prepare for your cancellations! What an absolute bunch of clowns.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
Krrrong wrote: Welp, in classic Lowe's fashion the product page is gone. Prepare for your cancellations! What an absolute bunch of clowns.
Mine order got cancelled. It wasn’t even that big. Only 200 tiles for my bathroom reno
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6040 posts
2699 upvotes
Winnipeg
Order cancelled because out of stock.
Funny it showed the store had over 3000 units when I ordered. You wonder if staff scoops it up?
Apr 23, 2017
164 posts
152 upvotes
airmail wrote: Order cancelled because out of stock.
Funny it showed the store had over 3000 units when I ordered. You wonder if staff scoops it up?
My order also cancelled because "out of stock" but the location is still showing lots of stock.