Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] DEWALT 12-in 15-Amp Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw $305

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2018 1:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
3504 posts
4791 upvotes
Canada

[Lowe's] DEWALT 12-in 15-Amp Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw $305

Hey everyone,

Almost bought one but I can borrow from family. This is a great price for a versatile 12" slider. To get it for $305 I applied the family15 code at checkout. It says it can't be applied with any other offer but it worked fine. Happy cutting.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
5051 posts
1640 upvotes
thats an amazing price for a dewalt 12" compound mitre.... wow.... if I only didn't already have a ryobi
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
3504 posts
4791 upvotes
Canada
Should also note the stand is on sale for 160.
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought dewalt dw713 from HD after 10% price beat on lowes...came to 206 plus tax ....would be taking it back and getting this one ....seems like HD dosnt carry this model ....don't forget 10$ off lowes through email subscription
Newbie
Jan 15, 2018
15 posts
6 upvotes
also friends and family discount for items over $100.
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
M41NFR4M3 wrote: also friends and family discount for items over $100.
305 price is already with" family 15" code ...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
5860 posts
3952 upvotes
Was looking at the Kobalt 10" slider for $143 (from $269), this worth double the price?

Have 162 feet of baseboard, 112 feet of quarter round, and 20 feet of casing to install.
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
tietherope wrote: Was looking at the Kobalt 10" slider for $143 (from $269), this worth double the price?

Have 162 feet of baseboard, 112 feet of quarter round, and 20 feet of casing to install.
Kobalt will get the job done but this is a really good tool to have
Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2011
394 posts
477 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Wow. Thanks for sharing. Great price for the combo.
More temptations then ever during Lent .)
A Very smooth saw. I used it this summer on a construction site.
*sigh* My Ridgid CMS is still going strong after 21 years... I need a major project to justify a this saw.
Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2011
394 posts
477 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Agree with SumeetJ918740.
For one job it probably is not worth 2x the price and you'd only appreciate the difference if you get a chance to use both side-by-side.
The larger 12" Capacity will make a difference if you planning on doing crown molding or if your baseboard really tall.
tietherope wrote: Was looking at the Kobalt 10" slider for $143 (from $269), this worth double the price?

Have 162 feet of baseboard, 112 feet of quarter round, and 20 feet of casing to install.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
5860 posts
3952 upvotes
badger11 wrote: Agree with SumeetJ918740.
For one job it probably is not worth 2x the price and you'd only appreciate the difference if you get a chance to use both side-by-side.
The larger 12" Capacity will make a difference if you planning on doing crown molding or if your baseboard really tall.
The baseboard is 5.25" high, so I'd be laying it down on both the Kobalt or Dewalt. Will be using it for future projects as well, just don't know what those are yet.
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
tietherope wrote: The baseboard is 5.25" high, so I'd be laying it down on both the Kobalt or Dewalt. Will be using it for future projects as well, just don't know what those are yet.
Only baseboard yes but the high fence as in my case would be a lot better for crown moulding to keep the moulding vertical.bought a dewalt 713 single bewel ...it a pain to do the crown ...this would really help in that case .

Top